• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

van_varaah
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Feel free to add me.. ;););) [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/varaah[/url] My mail : van_varaah@yahoo.com :P:P

Last edited by van_varaah (2008-07-24 00:34:58)

soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

...please add me up [u]soniacaboom@yahoo.com[/u] ...but it only work greats on your Window's default web browser - Internet Explorer' ...yet i have still to re-create it to display it very well in Firefox' ...please take a look for [u]soniacaboom@goowy.com[/u] for this stuff' ...cause I am still editing its content' [quote]...the idea was being posted last October 2006' ...being closed last March 2007 for not updating it as well as my profile' ...yet coming back due to the endless manipulation of a css-linker codes' ...that was a big help' ...thanks to the contributors' ...well still satisfied as a newbie since September 2006 :)'[/quote]
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

clammy_21@yahoo.com.ph
phuebhiie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center].. here's mine :arrow: jhoan_zhutielonse@yahoo.com[/align]
kimi_1010
» n00b
1969-12-31

echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]killerkhayzee@yahoo.com[/b] // [b]http://profiles.friendster.com/vampxallure[/b]
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is my fs email add ...... ted_ericka@hotmail.com [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll29/lavaballhably/sossy-cute-gril-1.gif[/img]
tyljho06
» n00b
1969-12-31

My FS accts: joy_cute52629@yahoo.com tyljho@yahoo.com jhoy_will_24@yahoo.com ami_yumi_024@yahoo.com hilary_duff_52629@yahoo.com hehe.. sooo many.. ahm.. to the mods.. if i have done something wrong..pls tell me.. hehe!=)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here's mine frizzamae_3g@yahoo.com
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

vhenthe_threz90@yahoo.com.ph
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello to all.. this is my friendster account... :arrow: tursunder@gmail.com tursunder@aol.com add me plsss...
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.hehe .nc post .guyz .plz add me up .and put some comments .hehe .i made my layout .actually i can make crossovers .but for now my crossovers don't work .huhu .well .anyways .here's my add: :arrow: chinitay_18@yahoo.com .it's private but .kindly add it hehe ^_^
emand
» n00b
1969-12-31

okta_gl@yahoo.com ad me..:thumbsup:
emand
» n00b
1969-12-31

okta_gl@yahoo.com
chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

ive added most of u guys hu posted here in the Last page .. here's mine btw .. http://profiles.friendster.com/miatotcultz add me ! add me ! add me !
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

http://profiles.friendster.com/soulmirk Just click it then add me.. Thanx!! ^_^
mamas
» n00b
1969-12-31

mansuabn asjhaki 'akklj sgsjyusnsb
ericamarie
» n00b
1969-12-31

ericaortuoste@yahoo.com.sg ericamarie_o@yahoo.com
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cuteskinnyscreamo@yahoo.com damndeadsoul@yahoo.com
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:50

[ 9 queries - 0.216 second ]
Privacy Policy