• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

koko213
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[align=center][b]@c3cil: Avoid Double Posting Please.. Here's My Friendster Profiles: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/gorgeousangelever]FIRST Account[/url] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/nahzbate2]SECOND Account[/url] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/nahzbate3]THIRD Account[/url][/b][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-06-11 20:20:06)

k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's my profile...:cool: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/bR0k3nw1n95[/url]
danovic
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me guys ck_vclans@yahoo.com thx. .:):)
yuri_nina
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me: nahdahs@gmail.com anko.sensei@gmail.com Kurenai.hinata@gmail.com ok!!! XD!!
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

flint21
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahemz hello my email add is rigor2account@yahoo.com
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heres my profile! www.friendster.com/brydc add me up! :thumbsup:
melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

threecubespongebob_03@yahoo.com threecubespongebob_03@yahoo.com threecubespongebob_03@yahoo.com threecubespongebob_03@yahoo.com threecubespongebob_03@yahoo.com threecubespongebob_03@yahoo.com threecubespongebob_03@yahoo.com threecubespongebob_03@yahoo.com
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is mine kroshwill@gmail.com :D thnxx in andvance.:DD
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

main Account: tinepearl@yahoo.com 2nd: pearltine_19@yahoo.com.ph 3rd: nia_pearl48@princess.com.ph add me up..
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

arvinbryand@yahoo.com add me up! :thumbsup: =)
chan2raagas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add add add.. [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/32477026]christiananthonyraagas@hotmail.com[/url]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]chayie.chai@yahoo.comchayie.chai@yahoo.comchayie.chai@yahoo.com[/b]
kenno
» n00b
1969-12-31

wa

Last edited by kenno (2008-06-15 04:18:27)

kenno
» n00b
1969-12-31

fical
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi my friendster :thumbsdown: [b]fical_07_bass@yahoo.com[/b]
yszah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] :penguin: wuuuhhhh hi guys im yszah im new here hirap mgnonose bleed ako kakatingin sa mg tweaks sna my angel sent fron heven galing ky god n tutulong skin dyn add me up pla poyaoan_yszah@yahoo.com tAnx guys hehe
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me up! arvinbryand@yahoo.com tnx so much!
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm. just a simple proffy... newly update... [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/sweetgurl25[/url] [i]mizbroken_hearted24@yahoo.com[/i] thanks for those who will add me up...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:48

[ 13 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy