• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

my new email :arrow: rakzztar@hotmail.com add me!
Sisipako
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

what the hell is that.... hahahahahahaha=D
forbiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b]YoDeN_love@rocketmail.com[/b][/color]
bumkeyk :)
» n00b
1969-12-31

imapsychogoddess@yahoo.com

Last edited by bumkeyk :) (2008-12-05 05:29:23)

soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[url]www.friendster.com/jjh2[/url] [b]add me up :cool:[/b] jjh_blue02@yahoo.com
jecaxcursed
» n00b
1969-12-31

jecaxcursed@yahoo.com
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]my fs account: :D http://profiles.friendster.com/kulit016 i appreciate more if you add me! :eh:[/align]
aLEeXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

my email >>>>> alvarezlex80@yahoo.com [align=center] add nyu naman ako.. ^^ [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/wralexcm[/url][/align]

Last edited by aLEeXx (2008-12-07 23:57:30)

JOEVEiiTOH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ADD ME UP: jo_v291@yahoo.com OR CLiCK ON THE LiNK BELOW: [url=www.friendster/com/joeveiitoh]JOEVEiiTOH[/url][/b]
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me: lunatic_twink@yahoo.com or [url]http://friendster.com/illmaketimemachinesomeday[/url] add pres. gloria( dont know who owns this ) presidentofthephilippines@gmail.com
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

here's mine :) m4ndz9@yahoo.com well, you could add these too! they're OUR account in friendster :D pinkskwelahan_17@yahoo.com i use that sometimes, might as well add it =)
rainer
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me!!! rainer_eco@yahoo.com
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]just for you add or no ;):thumbsup: this [spoiler][quote]david_fun42@yahoo.com[/quote] [/spoiler][/align]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Tis is my 2nd acc~~ [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/keannaismyurl]KeannA The (F)DinOsaur[/url]
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ViL SumThink DifferENT here... =) [b]add me please..[/b] my email addres..: agustinavi@gmail.com or visit : www.friendster.com/ravelia thanks .. Let's just be friend... :)
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pinkyangel02@yahoo.com:) pls. add me up!
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

j_luitan@yahoo.com add me up or just click Add As A Friend in the bottom of my sigg make sure ur fs have been log in :lol:
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lycheeice@yahoo.com - hope that you'll add me. i just made a new account. =)
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]add me up^^[/b] :arrow: [url]http://friendster.com/ilubmuffins02[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:47

[ 9 queries - 0.104 second ]
Privacy Policy