• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

grayhperbuz03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[b]Newbie[/b] Here's my account: [url]http://www.friendster.com/grayhperbuz3[/url] or [b]roland_anthony24@yahoo.com[/b] add me up guyz! :D
Schizophrenic
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:ninja: [url]http://www.friendster.com/schizophreni[/url] :ninja: =)

Last edited by Schizophrenic (2006-12-27 10:54:33)

vhemzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

>[url=http://friendster.com/cutegurlvhem]LOOKY HERE[/url]< that link up there is my proffy!!! woo woo! :cool: description: [li]black and shades of pink as basic colors[/li] [li]nice welcome note :)[/li] [li]cute photos?! :D [/li] [color=green]need i say more? =D [/color] add me as your friend>> vhemzki11@y.c
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Add me up.... ghenxynco@yahoo.com tnx.. nyah....
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

guess ill be postin here too.. pinakamakapangyarihangemailadd@yahoo.com :D :thumbsup:
Emorej
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up ------>>>http://friendster.com/imursuperman zeon_frozt_ice@yahoo.com

Last edited by Emorej (2007-01-08 09:10:50)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me too... even though no one likes my layout... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: >>>>[url]http://friendster.com/theejhaypagz/[/url]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Add ko po kaung lahat.. ok lang? :D uh.. tj. i cant open ur prof.. will u give me ur email add?

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-01-09 05:36:39)

♥ Seraphia
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://www.friendster.com/yourdollie/ <--- pretty_chic_krizzhthel@yahoo.com :P :P :P :P
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@kua Aries,, is that so?! okay here's my email add,, timmyboi_cute@yahoo.com,, thanx,,
jOnna
» n00b
1969-12-31

aDd me uP . . . mY 1sT accOunt(FULL)- cErtifiedpinkcupiD01@yahOo.cOm 2nD accOunt- pHinK_shadOw01@yahOO.cOm 3rD accOunt - anthOny01jOnna@yahOO.cOm jOined accOunT(wiTh mY anGeL)- jaMs_jOna@yahOo.cOm ,pLs aDd . . . i'LL bE gLad 2 sEe u iN mY frienDs lisT! =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OK.. already added some of u guys. please accept them :)
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ate joana,, please avoid using sTiCkY cAps po,, thanks po,, i'll add you po later,, =P

Last edited by theejhay (2007-01-15 11:27:19)

oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello po !! uhm add nyo po ako.. cute_dudette21@yahoo.com ... add ko po kau l8r.. tnx po! :D
jOnna
» n00b
1969-12-31

, just add me up: [b] my 1st account:[/b] certifiedpinkcupid01@yahoo.com [b]2nd account:[/b] phink_shadow01@yahoo.com [b] 3rd account:[/b] anthony01jonna@yahoo.com [b]joined account:[/b] jams_jona@yahoo.com , thanks a lot! hope you'll find time to visit my account, and i'll be glad to hear some comments coming from you!! :midfinger:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

one and only account: kimzie_kimz01@yahoo.com
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hey hey hey!!! :D im tired writing your email add guys!! :) add me also!!! :eh: denimboi@hotmail.com thanks!!! :crybaby:
Hyacinth
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up: myscar_dorin@yahoo.com <=== 1st Acc... or [url=http://www.friendster.com/hyacinth1]FIRST ACC.[/url] mhizcar.dorhin_ii@yahoo.com <=== 2nd Acc... or [url=http://www.friendster.com/hyacinth2]2nd ACC.[/url] Thanks ;)
Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi po.. im new po here sa friendstertalk.. i dunt wanna fil awkward po.. so plis b nice to me po.. add me up po sa friendster if u like.. oh, and u guys are welcome to write me a testi! hihihihi :arrow: akanejen@hotmail.com :redface: tnx po so much.. oh, u can view mah profile po by clicking this link :arrow: [url]www.friendster.com/missjen[/url] tnx u po.. ok bye.. ingatz
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

hope some of you can drop by at my page! i would really appreciate it if you could leave a comment bout my page cuz im hoping to improve it! thanX! i'll return da love! don't worry! ;) :arrow: www.friendster.com/jnelle :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:29

[ 10 queries - 0.231 second ]
Privacy Policy