• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

chibon
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: good JOB
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote][i]Very good tutorial micky =):thumbsup: great job making it much easier for newbies and me to understand :) +1 for ur great work ;)[/i][/quote]
Domie
» n00b
1969-12-31

New linker :cry:
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Domie]New linker[/quote] Yes there is a new linker for that you eed to go to undergound section to find it. Btw thabks for sharing :):thumbsup:
bannedarcher
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for the tutorial. . . it helps a lot
terensy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i guess javascript are no longer working.. all my script automatically deleted and never pop up in my profiLe. (correct me if im wrong) or anyone, pls help mE :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:55

[ 9 queries - 0.098 second ]
Privacy Policy