• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

j3nny2
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

i have tried to do it.. but it doesnt work for me... huhuhu... do i need to copy each ? i mean by sequence to make it work? [img]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/j3nny2/mybanner.gif[/img]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote=j3nny2]have tried to do it.. but it doesnt work for me... huhuhu... do i need to copy each ? i mean by sequence to make it work?[/quote] Please avoid triple posting, just need to be patient for someone to respond to ur question. Please give the url to ur current js file so we can try to help with the arrangement of ur codes. =) :O btw ...ur siggy is too large, max height allowed is 200px
j3nny2
» n00b
1969-12-31

im sorry... i deleted it alraedy... what do u mean the url of my js file?
j3nny2
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh okay here it goes..... this is where i complied my files .... http://www.geocities.com/j3nny2/compile.js please help me out.. thanks
j3nny2
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is how i do it.. this is insideof my js file scriptFolder = 'http://geocities.yahoo.com/filemanager?directory=javascripts&dispopts=/' scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'cbox.js' scripts[1] = 'cssinjection.js' scripts[2] = 'friendrandom.js' scripts[3] = 'messagebox.js' scripts[4] = 'musicpalylist.js' scripts[5] = 'randomphoto.js' scripts[6] = 'replaceheaders.js' scripts[7] = 'wvmbox.js' scripts[8] = 'wvmcbox.js' scripts[2] = 'ymstatus.js' for(x in scripts){ myscripts = document.createElement('script') myscripts.src = scriptFolder+scripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(myscripts)}
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I do not use the js injectors, always had problems with them :wallbash: Also I could not find ur files when I used the links shown for geocities, says file not found :( Post ur request in the Help thread, someone for sure will be able to help you with ur codes.
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

what if i have another multiple js injection within my multiple js injection, should i change the variables of the bold part? <">
j3nny2
» n00b
1969-12-31

bobcbar Yesterday 10:26:19 I do not use the js injectors, always had problems with them Also I could not find ur files when I used the links shown for geocities, says file not found Post ur request in the Help thread, someone for sure will be able to help you with ur codes. sir bobcar, if you are not using the js injectrs what do u use then? i mean for effective use of js.. i already know how to compile cssbut dont know how to mix the css with the js code...... anyways .. tank you
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=j3nny2]if you are not using the js injectrs what do u use then? i mean for effective use of js.. i already know how to compile cssbut dont know how to mix the css with the js code...... anyways .. tank you[/quote] I compile my codes according to micky's example #5 on the first page =) Send me ur codes on pm and I will try to arrange them into one file :o
sheetface
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great guide :thumbsup:
edz22
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello maam micky i cannot understand make it instruction step by step im newbie here after read ur instruction ill try it but does not work how to aply just need to comfile in notepad tell me pls tnx
robin182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx for sharing.. so great... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
zano
» n00b
1969-12-31

i must learn this one bcoz i have some problem with my js, even though it looks so complicated.. thanx 4 da nice lesson keep it up!:thumbsup:
pinkprincess14
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice tutorial.. but i really can't follow it..>< i'm really having a hard time understanding those codes!argh.. i just need to be patient..haiiz..my eyes hurt.. i'm always reading dis one.but my codes is always wrong...huhuhu.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkprincess14]very nice tutorial.. but i really can't follow it..>< i'm really having a hard time understanding those codes!argh.. i just need to be patient..haiiz..my eyes hurt.. i'm always reading dis one.but my codes is always wrong...huhuhu.[/quote] Its really simple once you learn the pattern to compiling the codes, just study what micky posted for ur type of js file. =)
pinkprincess14
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]scriptFolder = 'http://h1.ripway.com/username/javascripts/' scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'wrccbox.js' scripts[1] = 'frbox.js' scripts[2] = 'wvmcbox.js'[/quote] ^ what will i put? the filename or the url? weeeeeeee.. am i doin it right? http://h1.ripway.com/username/javascripts/ :arrow: dat one is the url of the subfolder??and dis contains the js files? waaaa..it's soo hard..><

Last edited by pinkprincess14 (2008-10-26 05:19:50)

caloyskii09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar190931-2.gif[/img][/url] wow..:o
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

wooooh.. upon looking at d codes gives me a headache.. there are a lot of things to do in js.. :cry: but a million thanks to u miss micky.. it helps me a lot in doin it in a step by step manner.. + repu for u.. =)
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thnxx 4 dis..... it rili helps..... more power.....
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkprincess14]what will i put? the filename or the url? weeeeeeee.. am i doin it right? http://h1.ripway.com/username/javascripts/ dat one is the url of the subfolder??and dis contains the js files?[/quote] yupz,it is..just replace the username and the javascript depending on the url of your subfolder..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:49

[ 9 queries - 0.093 second ]
Privacy Policy