• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

mheng01
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

what is the new js and css Linker? pLs heLp me.. tanx..pm me instead.
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

thanks for this.. helped me alot.. now i can make other scripts work
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its so long and i had a had tym to understand it all at once.. but il subscribe to this topic and pactice it all.. by the way thanks for sharing these.. its good to learn new this that sure will help me... tnx.. tc
felicity_tine13
» n00b
1969-12-31

..but where should i put the codes over my friendster profile??.. ..is it on media box??..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=felicity_tine13]..but where should i put the codes over my friendster profile??.. ..is it on media box??..[/quote] You should read the tutorials about how to apply the codes. Check the sticky topics of the tricks and tutorial thread.
fical
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 the tutorials :thumbsup: it helps me a lot :D
arvie90
» n00b
1969-12-31

:evil:i dint get it:drool:
chokimochi
» n00b
1969-12-31

great idea&guide for newbies.
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im gonna try this one.. hope it works
babnoob
» n00b
1969-12-31

san ba ipace laha ng ito????????????????????? pm in my ym babnoob@yahoo.com tnx!!!
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wowhh!!<< diz iz a good tuts!!!>>> hehe,.. ill try diz!!!<<<=):thumbsup:
chan2raagas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

long but very helpful :thumbsup:
cneyo
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i input the JS codes to CSS codes?. bcoz i dunno how to use JS. please reply. thanks!
bohemianabie
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u help me, how yo make those codes work on ie too ... ? thx before. HERE THE CODE : //CSS injection function injectcss() { if(window.cssinjected == undefined) { cssinjected = 1; var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("type","text/css"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","http://h1.ripway.com/bohemianabie/mcr.css"); css.setAttribute("media","screen, print"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); } }injectcss(); // js injection var myjs = document.createElement("script"); myjs.type = "text/javascript"; myjs.src = "http://h1.ripway.com/bohemianabie/welcome.js"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(myjs); var myjs = document.createElement("script"); myjs.type = "text/javascript"; myjs.src = "http://h1.ripway.com/bohemianabie/Boxpositioning.js"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(myjs);
johnray_kilabot016
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]pede poh b magtanong??? ano poh b ung tracker.php:crybaby::cry:???:(

Last edited by johnray_kilabot016 (2008-07-06 03:15:52)

ilustra_comp
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank's for share nice job :D
sasuke18
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)=)=)=) ahhm....,,.. can u help me,,... .,.,,where can i find all the add boxs generators,,.... ,...plsssssssssssssssssss.,.,., .,,..,help me pls.,,ssssssssssssss.,.,..,.,. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: ,,.,.im a new be here..,,..,., .,.,.,thanks to all,.,..,.,.,.,.,;];];];];];]
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there any just a basic tutorial for this?waahh.. :crybaby:
sasuke18
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">

Last edited by sasuke18 (2008-07-09 12:15:59)

sasuke18
» n00b
1969-12-31

,..is there any wrong of my compilation?.,.,., .,.,.,pls answer me.,,. ,..and correct me if where is the wrong part.,,. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:32

[ 9 queries - 0.112 second ]
Privacy Policy