• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote=baby_charm]pls help! what's wrong with the way i compiled my codes? it's not working on my profile when i added some js codes other than the wvm2.2. :crybaby: these is the link to my codes: http://h1.ripway.com/angelcharm/tracker/tracker.txt thanks! :)[/quote] Move these code above the onload handler. <">Move this right below the onload handler. <">Place this symbol } right before /*TRACKER OBJECT*/
baby_charm
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

it's still not working. :crybaby: i did what you said i should do..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Regenerate and replace the code for ur singfool video, its missing something. Try to remove it first and see if the other codes work. Also did you paste the linker code in ur media box?
baby_charm
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks! i just have to remove some codes that are not working on my profile.
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for the code.. :eh: :eh: :thumbsup: =) =) :eh: :thumbsup:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i can't understand lol :lol:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What do you not understand? If you look at mickys examples it really based on the addbox function code you used as to how the codes should be compiled. Each example shows a different combination of codes based on the addbox. For example most members with the WVM with photo would use example 5.
b460nk
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello all, how to hide last login with js code? thanks for reply
nhina_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi poh...where will i paste this codes..? :crybaby: can you help me..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nhina_08]hi poh...where will i paste this codes..? :crybaby: can you help me..[/quote] paste in your media section...edit the js_url with your own js url... =)
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is my compilation correct? [url]http://h1.ripway.com/paulo025/ftalkcodes.txt[/url] why it is not working huhu :crybaby: :crybaby:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ it seems your script is fine..ok heres what you have to do.. put those add ons one by one..and check which is scripts causing error on your codes..aight? ;)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=8_paulo_8]is my compilation correct? [url]http://h1.ripway.com/paulo025/ftalkcodes.txt[/url] why it is not working huhu :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] This code is wrong, the addbox codes will not work with the addbox function code you are using. Remove it and the codes should work. <">To add it back get the raw codes from the site and regenerate the addbox codes using this link..[url]http://mumbhaki.x10hosting.com/addBoxGen.php[/url]
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :crybaby: I already tested the codes and it is working but the sidebar boxes d0 not appear :crybaby: :crybaby:
baby_charm
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u please see what's wrong with the way i compiled my codes. http://h1.ripway.com/angelcharm/js.txt
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You are not following mickys tutorial use example number 5. Also you need to make sure the codes are you trying to use are the most current, I think the one you have for main photo is old version. Also I saw a script that say addsidebar, that code is no longer used.
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial... im sure newbies will definitely understand how to compile their js file in one file... =) keep up the good work ate mickyriora.... :eh: :thumbsup:
endygokil
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I CaNt UnDerStaNd All Ao It
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=endygokil]:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I CaNt UnDerStaNd All Ao It[/quote] Persistent reading is the key. You can do it. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=endygokil]:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I CaNt UnDerStaNd All Ao It[/quote] Why not start wtih the basics tutorial and work ur way up it might help....[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:26

[ 9 queries - 0.646 second ]
Privacy Policy