• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

xinah
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote=bobcbar][quote=xinah]i don't have any js codes yet..just css..what should be the code if i want to put wvm and music playlist on my sidebar..what should be the code..?coz i'm not that familiar in js codes..so confusing.. :wallbash: :([/quote] First you need to get the WVM working, once you have that depending on which version you use of the WVM you would get the codes from ur music playlist site and use one of the addbox generators to recreate ur codes to add to the WVM codes. I think I saw you in different WVM threads, marfillaster currently has the easiest to use for newbies to the codes at this link [url]http://mumbhaki.x10hosting.com/[/url][/quote] uhmmn..thanks for the reply sir bob..but..i need to arrange first my css codes..i think..there's a problem..i'll be back in this topic soon..thanks again.. :(
deeeznuuuts
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

^ You can use & study this code.... <">

Last edited by deeeznuuuts (2007-11-08 22:49:57)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Inserting the css injection below function onProfileLoad doesn't work as I tested it which is why it was suggested to be place @ the top...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ Inserting the css injection below function onProfileLoad doesn't work as I tested it which is why it was suggested to be place @ the top...[/quote] :D finally I see you online...I think xinah is getting confused she has post all over :wallbash:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Been busy :D ... She needs to familiarize herself with the code not to be confused =) I'm glad linkers were not filtered from that fs maintainance :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]Been busy :D ... She needs to familiarize herself with the code not to be confused =) I'm glad linkers were not filtered from that fs maintainance :)[/quote] Yes me too I was worried Friendster would being filtering again so nice we have codes that still work :P
ie6
» n00b
1969-12-31

Finally, 100 posts :) Thank you again Micky!+1 repu for all your help. Thank you Bob too :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ie6]Finally, 100 posts :) Thank you again Micky!+1 repu for all your help. Thank you Bob too :)[/quote] Thank you, happy I could help :thumbsup:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ie6[/b] You're always welcome, we're glad to help =)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Keep it up sis micky!![/b] :lol:
deeeznuuuts
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ Inserting the css injection below function onProfileLoad doesn't work as I tested it which is why it was suggested to be place @ the top...[/quote] mine is working...IE7 & FF try to view.... here's my code <">

Last edited by deeeznuuuts (2007-11-10 23:51:44)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If it worked on you then that's good..I'll try to do tests again later =)
simplepossesion
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice... =)
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

any idea why i hv triple addbox (eg cbox) on the side bar?i only use one linker that is belongs to aftermath linker. :paranoid:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I've come across that couple days ago when I was testing some codes... It has something to do with your positioning, like the sibling you used...Try changing & observe...That's what I did & was able to fixed that problem =) Gotta sleep now...
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my problem solved!i only change the linker..im using levi's modification code linker.. ;) :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Any using Renalvir as host for their WVM3.1 his account is suspended, that is why you can not access ur profile. We just need to wait for him to make the correction or find a new host.[/b]
babyblue_qt143
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think its good.. but i cant really understand all of it... there are so many codes for tweaking a profile but what will i put here in a compiled js codes.. what is external css by the way? please help.. =(
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^ external CSS... :arrow: U can find it in the stickies in this thread... Just read the stickies... That sure helps... =) :thumbsup: [/b]
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=babyblue_qt143]i think its good.. but i cant really understand all of it... there are so many codes for tweaking a profile but what will i put here in a compiled js codes.. what is external css by the way? please help.. =([/quote] Which is why I advised that you have to familiarize yourself with the codes....You can't really understand it if you don't know what those are... You can compile whatever tweaks you want to have in your profile =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:22

[ 9 queries - 0.597 second ]
Privacy Policy