• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

where can we insert the merlin script on a WMV v.2 CODE? =| Please help anyone?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

^ Insert it @ the bottom after the end of misc. functions.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it's weird coz all the js codes work if you're loggged in but if you log out and view ur profile...all your js codes won't work esp the force log in script... :cry:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you guys shoud try it...you log out and view ur profile and check if your js codes still work =| i placed the merlin script below end misc functions and it disabled my other js codes :cry:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ My codes are working if I'm not log in, I have my force log in script & it asked me to log in first before I can view my page or test page which uses force log in script. I'm sorry I can't help you that much with merlin. I use to have that in my sister's profile.I inserted it after the end of misc. function but I removed due to fs always filtering since then never checked on it anymore.... Which one are you using by the way? Is it the updated merlin by asn or the unupdated merlin by ephe?
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm using the unupdated merlin by ephe... :cry: i don't understand my codes anymore =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

micky, the url you gave me cannot be find :paranoid: :rolleyes: your inbox is full too sis so i thought ill post my message here..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]it's weird coz all the js codes work if you're loggged in but if you log out and view ur profile...all your js codes won't work esp the force log in script... :cry:[/quote] Are you using FF? Read this.. [quote]=Refresh/Reload]to all: just sharing... just wanna share this experience esp for those FF users... as bob,micky,feruzz and angell said.... if your using FF... you can't see the linker effect if you reload ur page... what you have to do is clear all your cache or private data then go to friendster home page.. login.. then hit 'my profile'... then on your main page.. hit the 'go' button not F5 or reload to load the codes in order for you to see the effects... and if u happen to have a big image or graphics sent to you on ur comments/publiccomments.. [b]DELETE[/b] it first!! coz that's solved my problem when i can't make the linker codes work on firefox...still buggy though :lol: in IE.. no problem at all... :D levi...Actually the linker is ok except that there's a persistent FF2 bug same as the rest of the linkers available at this point of time... In FF2, don't use "Reload Current Page" (blue circular arrow) because it will give you double side box but use "Go to the address in the Location Bar" (green triangle button) to eleminate double sidebars...[/quote]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]you guys shoud try it...you log out and view ur profile and check if your js codes still work =| i placed the merlin script below end misc functions and it disabled my other js codes :cry:[/quote] [color=red]you already had 207 post here in the forum..im sure you knew already the rules right? no offend but pls dont make double post ok..[/color] [color=red]about the merlin thing...this one has a [b]document.write[/b] code so it wont work on your profile because of the fs recent update..they neglect all scripts having this code..[/color] correct me if im wrong sir bob>>> :)

Last edited by lordheinz (2007-12-09 08:42:07)

farid1990
» FTalker
1969-12-31

any wrong in my tracker, because it doesnt work anymore... <">
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]micky, the url you gave me cannot be find :paranoid: :rolleyes: your inbox is full too sis so i thought ill post my message here..[/quote] I see..I'll just PM you your full code then... =) I'll paste back my codes in my test page too...Your codes have been there quite long already :D [b]@farid1990 [/b] You're using shared database Aftermath's x10hosting, maybe has something to do with x10?

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-12-09 08:44:47)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe sorry for not being online too long. its sunday here you know.. we have to go to church and stay with my family coz its our family day.. :D anyway.. thanks micky.. =) :D :rose: :wow:
farid1990
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to fix it... here's my profile [url]profiles.friendster.com/fariedgundam[/url]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@lordheinz..according to asn and ephe..the document right code still works within the scripts.
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]hehe sorry for not being online too long. its sunday here you know.. we have to go to church and stay with my family coz its our family day.. :D anyway.. thanks micky.. =) :D :rose: :wow:[/quote] I understand...same here, sunday but it's only 6:49am my time :D [b]@farid1990 [/b] I just viewed your profile & all your codes aren't working not only your wvm3.1.1....
farid1990
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have paste this code on WIWTM section <">

Last edited by farid1990 (2007-12-09 09:35:36)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=farid1990]i have paste this code on WIWTM section <">[/quote] Change ur css injection to only the single code, see if it makes a difference. <">
farid1990
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nothing happen to my profile... just like before..
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ I just checked your codes...Please refer to page one preferably number 5 on your proper compilation code... And instead of using function bryan2 for your quick message, you can use what I posted in the 1st page for quick message...
farid1990
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ I just checked your codes...Please refer to page one preferably number 5 on your proper compilation code... And instead of using function bryan2 for your quick message, you can use what I posted in the 1st page for quick message...[/quote] i've fixed all my code, but my tracker doesnt load on my profile..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:54

[ 10 queries - 0.451 second ]
Privacy Policy