• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote=Angeli_7]ahh okay...thankz bobcbar...i know i've been posting similar posts on different threads coz i badly need some help :D i'll choose just one thread to post next time...thanks for sparing a little of your time responding to my questions..for that i'm giving u +1 repu :thumbsup:[/quote] its ok I understand you want to fix ur profile...thanks for rep..appreciated but not necessary. =)
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

i'd better subscribe to this topic ! =) thanks for compiling all of this micky ! :gift:
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

shit [b]sorry for the double post [/b]

Last edited by cursedkiddo25 (2007-12-10 06:05:56)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red]THIS TUTORIAL IS SO NICE...IF YOU WILL JUST ONLY READ IT AND ANALYZED IT CAREFULLY,YOU WILL LEARN TO MANAGE AND ORGANIZED YOUR JAVASCRIPT...were are so glad we have someone like micky who is sharing like this...[/color] :thumbsup:
-I pampy I-
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code, i great help for newbie and other thx!! ^_^
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

where i can place the youtube as sidebar using WMVv2 tracker js?...i tried to place mine after onload handler just below my navigation sidebar code...it disabled my tracker =|

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2007-12-10 12:02:23)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@cursedkiddo25[/b] [b]@-I pampy I- [/b] You're welcome =) [quote]lordheinz THIS TUTORIAL IS SO NICE...[b]IF YOU WILL JUST ONLY READ IT AND ANALYZED IT CAREFULLY,YOU WILL LEARN TO MANAGE AND ORGANIZED YOUR JAVASCRIPT[/b]...were are so glad we have someone like micky who is sharing like this...[/quote] Agree on that bold part lordheinz,and thanks for the appreciation :) @angeli, may I see your youtube code & nav. code & what addbox function is your wvm using?

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-12-10 12:07:42)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

okay never mind :|
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you so much ms.micky ! mwa :lol:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

<">hello. can anyone tell me what kind of code is this? how can i make a code like this? *still newbie :cry:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cremonti]<">hello. can anyone tell me what kind of code is this? how can i make a code like this? *still newbie :cry:[/quote] [color=red]if your not familiar with it..better not use..even myself dont know what is that...[/color]
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

i got this code from someone and apply it in my profle . but when i want to add 'icon under cp' code <">and paste after my code, it's not appeared. Anyone know?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cremonti]i got this code from someone and apply it in my profle . but when i want to add 'icon under cp' code <">and paste after my code, it's not appeared. Anyone know?[/quote] you have to put any thing on [b]URL HERE[/b] meaning you can put anything ..such as pic,flash thing..anything that you want...an icon or lets say ym icon..you may put it..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cremonti]i got this code from someone and apply it in my profle . but when i want to add 'icon under cp' code <">and paste after my code, it's not appeared. Anyone know?[/quote] you have to put any thing on [b]URL HERE[/b] meaning you can put anything ..such as pic,flash thing..anything that you want...an icon or lets say ym icon..you may put it..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cremonti]i got this code from someone and apply it in my profle . but when i want to add 'icon under cp' code <">and paste after my code, it's not appeared. Anyone know?[/quote] you have to put any thing on [b]URL HERE[/b] meaning you can put anything ..such as pic,flash thing..anything that you want...an icon or lets say ym icon..you may put it.. [b]god triple post!!!!im sorry guys...internet error..[/b]

Last edited by lordheinz (2007-12-10 23:02:26)

cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes, i know and put my url . but it still not appear . i think the problem is the different kind of code . :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cremonti]yes, i know and put my url . but it still not appear . i think the problem is the different kind of code . :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] post here your code il edit for you...
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

owyep, the problems solved . i forget to create onload handler before, and there's something wrong in my url . :D :D :D thx anyway lordheinz. cheers .
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cremonti]owyep, the problems solved . i forget to create onload handler before, and there's something wrong in my url . :D :D :D thx anyway lordheinz. cheers .[/quote] its ok..

Last edited by lordheinz (2007-12-10 23:43:42)

crainster09
» n00b
1969-12-31

aw
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:46

[ 11 queries - 0.779 second ]
Privacy Policy