• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

jHabBy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

^generate it using marfillaster's addbox generator..
itzmejhere
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

thx for sharing... yuhooo.. :thumbsup:
nivlem
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://h1.ripway.com/melvin27/my//tracker.txt <<<i having problem with my random friends can anybody help me plsss :crybaby:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@nivlem[/b] You have to make use of the tracker js I used in topic number 5 for your friend randomizer to work. The tracker js I used there is updated & will be compatible with your tracker.php so don't worry. Try to organize your scripts as well & no need to use the onload handlers of your other scripts. Study topic number 5 :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][b]@nivlem[/b] You have to make use of the tracker js I used in topic number 5 for your friend randomizer to work. The tracker js I used there is updated & will be compatible with your tracker.php so don't worry. Try to organize your scripts as well & no need to use the onload handlers of your other scripts. Study topic number 5 :)[/quote] iv been thinkin with that as well micky,we can use the addbox gen of marfi right?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Yes.. we can.. =) If you want you can replace the wvm2.2 with the tracker js I used in here. It's originally the wvm2.1 by marfillaster which was last update by Feruzz & I'd been keeping that eversince. I updated it again basing on MArfi's wvm3.1.1...So as you can see it doesn't make use of document.write :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ Yes.. we can.. =) If you want you can replace the wvm2.2 with the tracker js I used in here. It's originally the wvm2.1 by marfillaster which was last update by Feruzz & I'd been keeping that eversince. I updated it again basing on MArfi's wvm3.1.1...So as you can see it doesn't make use of document.write :)[/quote] could you show me that one micky..which link..il analyzed it...thanks =)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

There's no more link since the old thread has been deleted already. You can compare Ren's wvm2.2 with Marfi's wvm 3.1.1 & wvm 2.1 I used here & see the difference. I'll try to search the thread where Feruzz posted the updated Marfi's wvm 2.1... [b]Here's the link to where Feurzz posted the updated wvm2.1..#459[/b] =31" title="" rel="nofollow">http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=9141&p=31 [b]Compare the tracker js from there with the tracker js I used here , wvm 2.2 & wvm3.1.1.[/b]

Last edited by mickyriora (2008-01-10 13:32:28)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]There's no more link since the old thread has been deleted already. You can compare Ren's wvm2.2 with Marfi's wvm 3.1.1 & wvm 2.1 I used here & see the difference. I'll try to search the thread where Feruzz posted the updated Marfi's wvm 2.1... [b]Here's the link to where Feurzz posted the updated wvm2.1..#459[/b] =31" title="" rel="nofollow">http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=9141&p=31 [b]Compare the tracker js from there with the tracker js I used here , wvm 2.2 & wvm3.1.1.[/b][/quote] ok il check on this one micky...cheers!
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

well...the randomizer on this page work on topic no.5...i was using it last time before i just edit it....i just tried some compilation of js codes using the WVM+s Version.....then i combined it with the other working js of mine... right now im still correcting some errors on my page... seem some conflicts have gone on my profile... right now im still editing the codes that might conflict my page from stop loading... :eh:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@kyosuke1981 You can still make use of the tracker js I used in here. Just use the tracker.css & tracker.php from the thread WVM+s....What I did on my test page was I just added the scroll code in my .php & made use of .js from wvm 2.1.... Try to remove the other scripts & add them again one @ a time & observe which code made the conflict. Also you have to take note on where you've inserted it. :)

Last edited by mickyriora (2008-01-10 16:09:35)

kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah got it now thanks...right now im on it....im goin to update my wvm now... it seems the WVM+s version was the conflict..... im goin to edit some of my js codes now....thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ You're welcome =)
sharica01
» n00b
1969-12-31

. . nice one ! :thumbsup: but i was trying to make wvmcbox but it's not working , anyone there can help me how to make it work !? i really want that code badly . , :crybaby: :cry: :wallbash:
sharica01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=yanyan1608]about Marfi's addbox.. on wvm i pasted this after my onload handler.. var header="wvmcbox"; var cbox="<div align='center' id='cboxdiv'>"+ "<iframe frameborder='0' width='99%' height='250' src='http://www5.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=59867&boxtag=9garch&sec=main' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='auto' allowtransparency='yes' name='wvmcboxmain' id='wvmcboxmain'>"+ "</iframe>"+ "</div>"; addBox(header,cbox,"custombox_185",/standalonebox[\s]*?ads/i); is it right? the cbox appears on my profile but there's no record of who's viewed me.. can you check it? http://profiles.friendster.com/7044973 thanks![/quote] I just viewed your profile & I saw two wvm no cbox. I see you were trying to use it as wvm cbox. I suggest you better make use of js injection for your wvm cbox cause I it conflicts with wvm.[/quote] . . about this one !? do i need to put onload on the js extension code if i put this code !? :rolleyes: :wasted: :wallbash: :(
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ depends if you are trying to use Feruzz new code for wvmcbox. As you can see what I posted there is still the old code where you will insert the sidebar code after the onload handler & the rest before the addbox function. Please check the topic number 4 to understand it more.
nivlem
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ Yes.. we can.. =) If you want you can replace the wvm2.2 with the tracker js I used in here. It's originally the wvm2.1 by marfillaster which was last update by Feruzz & I'd been keeping that eversince. I updated it again basing on MArfi's wvm3.1.1...So as you can see it doesn't make use of document.write :)[/quote] if i use tracker js of wvm3.1.1 what tracker php i will use?? the tracker php of wvm 2.1 or the tracker php of wvm2.2???
sharica01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ depends if you are trying to use Feruzz new code for wvmcbox. As you can see what I posted there is still the old code where you will insert the sidebar code after the onload handler & the rest before the addbox function. Please check the topic number 4 to understand it more.[/quote] . . ^ i visited your page and i see there that you have the wvmcbox which records your visitors , and i'm kinda confused of the codes , is that Feruzz code or the old one !? can you also teach me where and how to paste that code if i have the new addbox by Marfi and tracker wvm ., please !? :retard: :crybaby: :/ :paranoid: :wallbash:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nivlem][quote=mickyriora]^ Yes.. we can.. =) If you want you can replace the wvm2.2 with the tracker js I used in here. It's originally the wvm2.1 by marfillaster which was last update by Feruzz & I'd been keeping that eversince. I updated it again basing on MArfi's wvm3.1.1...So as you can see it doesn't make use of document.write :)[/quote] if i use tracker js of wvm3.1.1 what tracker php i will use?? the tracker php of wvm 2.1 or the tracker php of wvm2.2???[/quote] If you are going to make use of wvm3.1.1 then use x10hosting for that... Wvm3.1.1 is different with wvm2.1 /2.2... @sharica01 That is Feruzz old code for wvmcbox. I've used injection method for that as it conflicts with wvm by marfi. I think the new code is working perfectly as well cause I've seen some who had used it & compiled it with thier wvm. Just make sure to put the named.init function whihc is [b]WVMCBOX.init();[/b] below your onload handler & paste the rest at the bottom of your tracker js.
sharica01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=nivlem][quote=mickyriora]^ Yes.. we can.. =) If you want you can replace the wvm2.2 with the tracker js I used in here. It's originally the wvm2.1 by marfillaster which was last update by Feruzz & I'd been keeping that eversince. I updated it again basing on MArfi's wvm3.1.1...So as you can see it doesn't make use of document.write :)[/quote] if i use tracker js of wvm3.1.1 what tracker php i will use?? the tracker php of wvm 2.1 or the tracker php of wvm2.2???[/quote] If you are going to make use of wvm3.1.1 then use x10hosting for that... Wvm3.1.1 is different with wvm2.1 /2.2... @sharica01 That is Feruzz old code for wvmcbox. I've used injection method for that as it conflicts with wvm by marfi. I think the new code is working perfectly as well cause I've seen some who had used it & compiled it with thier wvm. Just make sure to put the named.init function whihc is [b]WVMCBOX.init();[/b] below your onload handler & paste the rest at the bottom of your tracker js.[/quote] . . :cry: i just did what you've told me to do , but the only thing i see there it's a border , all my codes worked properly except for that ! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah . . :cry: =( :( if ya don't mind , can you explain it to me briefly . , :wallbash: :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:44

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy