• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

LOL..not suitable for newbie..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

There is a new method for compiling ur codes that maybe easier to understand...try switpotatos link....[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=21727[/url]
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

can any1 plz give me (1)a step by step instructions on how to use the marfi's new addbox func. codes (2)an example of Marfi's new addbox function i m currently usin css codes n i m very intrested in usin js codezzzzz....plzzz help me!!!!!!!! :crybaby: :drool: :wasted: :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Go back to the ducheszv topic on using marifallster addbox codes and post ur question there it is more related or you can post in the help section. [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?&pid=416324#p416324[/url]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

excuse me. what if i have 2 or more js um do i have to put an addbox code for every js? im just a lil confuse :|

Last edited by ak0cs3m (2008-02-19 21:50:29)

enix
» n00b
1969-12-31

woah! its way toooooo loooooooooooong.. T_T but thnx for sharing :eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ak0cs3m]excuse me. what if i have 2 or more js um do i have to put an addbox code for every js? im just a lil confuse :|[/quote] It depends on the js codes you are using, in each instructions for the code it should say who to apply to ur codes.
señorita dizzy
» Banned
1969-12-31

thnaks for sharing
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sir help me!!! why my addboxes do not appear but it is the same code last night and i just edited something andi bring back the codes before and it is not working again!!!!!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: shit shit
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=8_paulo_8]sir help me!!! why my addboxes do not appear but it is the same code last night and i just edited something andi bring back the codes before and it is not working again!!!!!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: shit shit[/quote] you should have a backup file first before editing..too bad.. well i suggest add you boxes one by one..check whether which code is causing an error...
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=ak0cs3m]excuse me. what if i have 2 or more js um do i have to put an addbox code for every js? im just a lil confuse :|[/quote] It depends on the js codes you are using, in each instructions for the code it should say who to apply to ur codes.[/quote] oh i see =) tenks for the reply :D
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

does anyone have and easier compilation tutorial, cuase I cant quite understand this compilation tutorial here its to long. ( right now I am having problem in my JS file, I am expieriecing those double boxes)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

try to use ie only in viewing your profile..try to delete your temporary internet files as well =)
kenneth01
» n00b
1969-12-31

great... thanks for this TOPIC :thumbsup:
SilentSiR
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]LOL..not suitable for newbie...[/quote] [quote]does anyone have and easier compilation tutorial, cuase I cant quite understand this compilation tutorial here its to long. ( right now I am having problem in my JS file, I am expieriecing those double boxes) .....[/quote] [b]NOT [/b] suitable for the LATEST update of friendster filter using the latest linker. Usable to those who have an oldest type of linker....... Suitable for the newest version of linkers as well for the newbies , :arrow: [b]try to understand and use [/b] the JS injection itself......... :thumbsup: =) It will serves as guide only NOT a complete and perfect pattern for what YOU want. The time has change without prior notice. Friendster made a secret update with / like a twinkle of an eye............ :o :eh: An Idea only, try to understand JS and CSS and add-ons will be easy later.... :question: :wallbash:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This method of compiling codes works prefectly fine it done correctly, it has nothing to do with the new linker code. My codes are compiled based on mickys tutorial and all work fine =)
SilentSiR
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]It has, =D [/b]... That's why some of the add-ons are not applicable to put altogether because of the limited version of an extension .txt instead of .js. The olodest users of linkers with an extension of .js , they have a lot of chance to use most of the tricks in one page only because of the capacity of the linker used and that's the [b]boxes become doubled. Try to check some page at different browsers for the add-ons comparing to those users who are using the other way.......... ;) [/b] Babuuuuuuuuu.................... :redface:
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

i too exprienced it...those double boxes mostly conflicts when you compile your js in the wrong method... have you check those FUNCTIONS, check marsfiller's thread for instructions?sometimes some people have more than 1 functions(with same name) that conflicts the js... here's my tip to other people on compiling your js to avoid those double boxes.... 1. you must have 1 (only 1) linker on your friendster, i you add another linker on your profile, a occurance will happen like those double boxes or worse, it will not load your js..... 2. convert your .JS file to .TXT coz friendster will filter all codes ending with a .JS...old linker who still use .JS are safe as long that you only edit your .JS file on your host site.(e.g. Ripway). Do not i repeat, do not edit the linker on your friendster profile during friendster update coz it will next time the linker code will not work... but some instance even thou your not doin anything on the linker, if you add some thing on the media box for example (imeem, youtube etc.) friendster will automatically filter the codes, this is not by accident but a human error. 3. only 1 existing onload handler must exist on all .JS, if you got more than that. your js will not load. 4. only 1 functions code must exist in every JS you insert, but if you got more than that, you must rename the other functions so it will not conflict with the other JS codes. 5. add applications 1 at a time using add box then check if it works. if a certain js wont work then remove it.
Neflaite
» n00b
1969-12-31

im starting to get tired and annoyed for updating my profile each time friendster start to update AGAIN!!
alien17
» n00b
1969-12-31

//Css injection function injectcss() { if(window.cssinjected == undefined) { cssinjected = 1; var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("type","text/css"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","URL TO EXT CSS HERE"); css.setAttribute("media","screen, print"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); } }injectcss(); // for multiple js injection scriptFolder = 'url of your script folder here/' var scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'file1.js' scripts[1] = 'file2.js' scripts[2] = 'file3.js' for example i use this code do i need to rename file1.js to file3.js into .txt files or ill save them as .js??????
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:51

[ 9 queries - 0.561 second ]
Privacy Policy