• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

atcha_17
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

how can i make css for js.. coz i dont know how to use JS.. plz PM me.. or reply.. tnx
atcha_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

sori.. all of my work not working? why? plz help me.. huhu i want my friendster be beautiful.. i want my friendster layout: when someone view my profile online the about me he saw in my fs.. plz send me the CSS code.. or coment me in my friendster.. atcha_17@yahoo.com .. im newbiz.. plz :crybaby:
vans6188
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick........thanks....bro....... [img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:4I9Whtfky0GrrM:http://topdollarforyourcar.com/ok.gif[/img]
edz22
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello help 4 newbie how to apply on my friendster i cannot understand give me an idea step by step pls
edz22
» n00b
1969-12-31

ay naku ang hirap nmn nyan intindihan help
caloyskii09
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o:O:paranoid::redface::retard::wasted::smoke::crybaby: woOoOoAah?????????????????????? what the..???
silverfin47
» n00b
1969-12-31

awwww!! it sO hard to stuDy js.. :crybaby:
alvinrivera
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really cant understand......:wallbash:
chester17
» n00b
1969-12-31

woah i dont understand.. what is js ..
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohh its sooooooo cooonfusing............. maybe ill try it later....
dna765mb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great h thx for your shared idea...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For all those saying its too confusing or don't understand PLEASE take ur time and study the codes micky has posted. These are examples of real working codes, well at the time she posted it, and compiling ur codes properly is the key to making a successful profile using js scripts. Start by studing the structure of the codes and how each code is apply to the js file. =)
THURTiiAZE
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any other way to compile js files into simplier way? :|
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nosebleed! hard to get it.. i hav no idea 'bout js.. i'll try it again later!:wallbash:
kim1308
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=fando91]:arrow: paste this on ur js...[/quote] wheres the js?
jhochia_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's not workin.... pls. help me.. or teach me a clear version...
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its too long..:retard: i think i got sick! can you summarize it into step by step?
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thnks for sharing...nice.....:thumbsup: [b]BTW[/b] The 1st post, for me was the longest post i've seen :lol:
zhuwhail23
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin: :penguin: nice 1 :penguin: :penguin:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kim1308]wheres the js?[/quote] it means you just paste it on your other js codes you've made..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:26

[ 10 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy