• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

You need to apply those codes to an external css file, they are not js codes. Check this tutoriail how to create and then go to the underground thread for the css linker code =) [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

hmmm amfufu.. its so hard 2 understand.. 8 makes mah head ace.. lol!! hmmm.. i tried to make one.. but it doesnt work... here's my code.. can you check on mah codes.. <">is there something wrong on it.. plz help me...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LadyCyclone]is there something wrong on it.. plz help me...[/quote] You need to check ur codes that are not complete. Go back to each trick and makes sure you edited the codes correctly. Also you show addbox function but the complete codes are not there.
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

are all of your tweaks in new boxes? :/ if not, don't place them inside the onloadhandler...=| hope this helps...=)
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what is javascript and what is that for?
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks 4 sharing this tutorial..:)
mark931
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei? how to compile css together with js? cause my cros over type is a css while my greeting and goodbye texts are .js type? how do i compile these so that my .js will work?
mark931
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry for my mistake:(:(. thankz for advice^_^:D

Last edited by mark931 (2008-08-21 02:08:54)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mark931]ei? how to compile css together with js? cause my cros over type is a css while my greeting and goodbye texts are .js type? how do i compile these so that my .js will work?[/quote] Please do not double post just edit ur first post =) You should ask question that are not related to the topic thread in the help thread. Here is the linker for inserting js into css.....[url]http://theftalk.com/t30269-Converting-Compile-JS-to-Css.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-20 12:35:49)

abbysaint2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi... overlayout pls?:cry:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=abbysaint2008]hi... overlayout pls?:cry:[/quote] if you want some overlay layouts.. have it here..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/f8-Friendster-Overlay.html[/url]
gresikfriendster
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice .... :thumbsup: good job. thanks 4 sharing..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

yaeah,..i get it now..
jm_djing
» n00b
1969-12-31

niCe,!! =)=) :thumbsup:
weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kyay.... can i ask for my script here...??? thx
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=weleh]kyay.... can i ask for my script here...??? thx[/quote] askin wat... lolx
enkina
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm still confuseddddddddddd:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: can anybody teach meeeeee about js and txt and css:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing:)
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=enkina]I'm still confuseddddddddddd:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: can anybody teach meeeeee about js and txt and css:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] to learn this js and css u must be patient.. hit this link...[url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
jderr
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOOKING FOR A JAVASCRIPT GURU TO WORK REMOTELY FOR CISCO SYSTEMS!!! PLEASE CALL SARA AT 408-441-8300 OR SEND RESUME TO szamiska@insightglobal.net AND LET HER KNOW THIS IS FOR THE UI POSITION AT CISCO!!! LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!! ~Cheers~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:16

[ 9 queries - 0.136 second ]
Privacy Policy