• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

krixia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

i'mma stinkin newbie nd i dont get it:(:cry::(:cry:
jeredictusx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

how to apply this in my FS account? where is underground section? i cant find it :cry:
vatutz@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cry:..can somebody help please..i lose track of the updated js and css linkers..i couldn't find the underground section...please help..thanks!=|
philanjera
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=vatutz@yahoo.com]..can somebody help please..i lose track of the updated js and css linkers..i couldn't find the underground section...please help..thanks![/quote] http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Loading Page is not Working
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yep many are having the same probllem with the new linker code or switpotato's new method of using js injected into css file. Try moving it around in ur js files maybe it will work =)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

actually i dunno how to do js.. ive been thinking about this for days.. honestly!!! good thing i saw this!! thank you so much..this will be my guide on making js!! thanks!!

Last edited by jheneko (2008-05-26 00:54:54)

leading_innovations
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about compiling js and css in one file??... i've tried all 4 tricks here :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1084352#p1084352[/url] and neither of them is workin' right for me... what could be the possible causes??... somebody help me :crybaby:

Last edited by leading_innovations (2008-05-28 10:30:54)

freak-guys
» n00b
1969-12-31

why my code is not working ??
wennayoung
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]the code is not working block said[/b]

Last edited by wennayoung (2008-06-01 01:58:26)

jhed
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.,im jhed,.a newbie!,. i've been reading this tutorial for an hour!,. hehehe!,. but,i still can't understand how!,. can anyone help me?,. just add me at friendster or YM,.ok?,. FS: jheidhiesel30@yahoo.com YM: jady_cute30 advanced thank you for those who will help me!,. hehehe!,.

Last edited by jhed (2008-06-02 15:43:37)

fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

:/ hey imma newbie && i don't get it.. i juz don;t get it..sorry ., can somebody please elaborate && explain this further for me? [align=right][color=hotpink][spoiler][url=http://profiles.friendster.com/piashane]click here to view my fs acc[/url] [img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar128627-4.gif[/img] :crybaby: i tried to run from your side but each place i hide it only reminds me of you..[/align][/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by fsQueen (2008-06-03 03:41:13)

deathnote00
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u help me im noob wer do i paste the code after editing to my about me~!? xorry noob question :doubt:
xx pr1sca xx
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cry:can't get it..! OMG, em i dat stupid..? argg.. you guys are really adict. im so thumbs up..!ü:thumbsup::thumbsup:
legend_killer
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice topic very helpfull for newbie like me! =D
meowzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

ano po b ung onLoad?hehe..hmmm hba d ko maiintndhan yan...ahuhuhuhuhuh..heLp nyo po ako..
nhezzzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks!!!:thumbsup:
yhu
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to use it with the css??thanks
cyrillemi
» n00b
1969-12-31

are those codes function in IE or only in FF?? i have codes that are almost the same as this but the add box only works in FF.. :crybaby:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing...., it really helps.., curiosity solved..., tc and god speed.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:10

[ 10 queries - 0.107 second ]
Privacy Policy