• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

apiss
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote]//YouTube var youtube="<div align='center' id='youtube'>"+ "<object width='110%'height='400'><param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/[b][color=#FF0000]v[/color][/b]/##############'></param><embed src='http://www.youtube.com/[b][color=#FF0000]v[/color][/b]/################' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='100%' height='235'></embed></object>"+ "</div>"; addBox("RIGHT","My Videos",youtube,"ul_youtube_content","8");[/quote] ive to change the youtube code form "p" to "v" to make the codes working :)

Last edited by apiss (2008-01-11 20:36:12)

LeiLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

<">here are my codes...can someone explain what's wrong with my codes...i cant make it work fine...waaaahhhh!!!! :crybaby:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ The other scripts with var (//YM STATUS &//Replace Headers by Feruzz with blinking effect by angelldeville)paste it after your Music Playlist code. Also the code for Navigation sidebar or mainbar with tweaks, did you copy it as is or did you edit some cause I see difference with what you have there.

Last edited by mickyriora (2008-01-11 23:33:09)

TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=skyblue]hmm.. interesting..[/color] [color=lightgreen]thanks for sharing..[/color] [color=red]and btw great toturial! =| :thumbsup: [/color][/b]
sharica01
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">. . these are my codes =) , can someone tell me where did i miss !? 'cause i can't work my wvmcbox right ., :cry: :crybaby: :wallbash:

Last edited by sharica01 (2008-01-12 00:43:51)

j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hestea]:puke:[/quote] pls dont spam...
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sharica01]. . these are my codes =) , can someone tell me where did i miss !? 'cause i can't work my wvmcbox right ., :cry: :crybaby: :wallbash:[/quote] [b]Click on the link to get your code I fixed.[/b] http://h1.ripway.com/Paige75/compilation4sharica.txt [color=blue][b]I used js injection for your wvmcbox.I used the old code. Somehow the new code isn't showing or probably with the problems on the other codes. Please copy the code of the wvmcbox I save for you & host it in your own.In that case you still have the copy once I delete it[/b][/color] [color=red][b]I remove the following code because this is what is prohibiting the other codes to appear/work:[/b][/color] [b]You have to change the siblings cause I think there is problem with fs, it sometimes wouldn't allow those siblings to work.[/b] <">[color=red][b]Also in your css & js injection, the files are not there so I just changed the file injected for css.[/b][/color] Here's the screenshot of codes I tested in my test page: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/samuselle/test4sharica.jpg http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/samuselle/test4sharica2.jpg http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/samuselle/test4sharica3.jpg [b]CAn't type in your quick comment properly because of your disable script[/b] [quote]/***** disabelekb *****/ function keypressed() { alert("oops !! i am so sorry , either that thing is prohibited here .."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/quote]

Last edited by mickyriora (2008-01-12 10:32:06)

kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well,thanks for the help...im sticking around with any of your codes anyway...hehehe keep it up... its almost 100 post now before i become a promoter.. but still i have a lot to learn......... thanks to evrybody...
sharica01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=sharica01]. . these are my codes =) , can someone tell me where did i miss !? 'cause i can't work my wvmcbox right ., :cry: :crybaby: :wallbash:[/quote] [b]Click on the link to get your code I fixed.[/b] http://h1.ripway.com/Paige75/compilation4sharica.txt [color=blue][b]I used js injection for your wvmcbox.I used the old code. Somehow the new code isn't showing or probably with the problems on the other codes. Please copy the code of the wvmcbox I save for you & host it in your own.In that case you still have the copy once I delete it[/b][/color] [color=red][b]I remove the following code because this is what is prohibiting the other codes to appear/work:[/b][/color] [b]You have to change the siblings cause I think there is problem with fs, it sometimes wouldn't allow those siblings to work.[/b] <">[color=red][b]Also in your css & js injection, the files are not there so I just changed the file injected for css.[/b][/color] Here's the screenshot of codes I tested in my test page: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/samuselle/test4sharica.jpg http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/samuselle/test4sharica2.jpg http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/samuselle/test4sharica3.jpg [b]CAn't type in your quick comment properly because of your disable script[/b] [quote]/***** disabelekb *****/ function keypressed() { alert("oops !! i am so sorry , either that thing is prohibited here .."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/quote] [/quote] . . you are the best ! ! thank you very much for the help . , it works on my profile now . , :) :thumbsup: how can i give you a repu. for that !? :D ;) , well , if you don't mind , can i get the code for my wvmcbox , i just want to see it myself where did i miss and go wrong !? please . . :) once again thank you xoxo very much . , :rose: :cool: . . and about my css and js extension , i paste the wrong codes , sorry for that ! :(

Last edited by sharica01 (2008-01-12 13:50:52)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@sharica01[/b] You're very welcome.Glad to have helped. Here's the link.Inform me when you've copied it so I can delete :) Use the js injection as I did =) http://h1.ripway.com/samus/jscodes/sharica'swvmcbox.txt About the reps. you can only give reps when you reached 100 posts.It's alright.Thank you is enough & honestly,I'm happy that I helped you =) [b]@kyosuke1981[/b] Always welcome...
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]thank you for the help.. =) :thumbsup: & ;) [/color][/b]
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

@trendymocha.. please do not spam here..... or you'll get banned for what your doin.... please observe the rules and follow them
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wew...nice ,thanks 4 share! :thumbsup:
sharica01
» n00b
1969-12-31

@micky , the urL can't be found , did ya deLete it aLready !? i wasn't abLe to copy it 'cause it's not there ,. :( can ya post the codes again !? :cry: pLease !? :redface: thank you so much ., :) :wallbash:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@sharica I don't know why it says not found.I haven't deleted it yet. Here I renamed it. http://h1.ripway.com/samus/jscodes/wvmcbox4sharica.txt

Last edited by mickyriora (2008-01-13 09:20:10)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Micky my friend, I read a post from you in one of the threads that if a person is already using a cbox they must create a different account in order to use the WVMCbox, did I read that correctly?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ They don't have to create a different account but they have to create another cbox =) I remember testing one member here. I noticed his problem why his wvmcbox isn't showing because he used the same cbox account for his wvm cbox.So when I viewed my other test page where I tested his code.The viewer appeared in same box where his messages were :O There should be two cbox created, 1 for chatbox itself & one cbox to be use for wvm cbox.

Last edited by mickyriora (2008-01-13 10:16:03)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ They don't have to create a different account but they have to create another cbox =) I remember testing one member here. I noticed his problem why his wvmcbox isn't showing because he used the same cbox account for his wvm cbox.So when I viewed my other test page where I tested his code.The viewer appeared in same box where his messages were :O There should be two cbox created, 1 for chatbox itself & one cbox to be use for wvm cbox.[/quote] Thanks understand now :P I will give it a try on my spidy profile later =)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Welcome my friend :P
sharica01
» n00b
1969-12-31

@micky , thank you so much !. have copied it aLready and it works on my page ., thank you thank you ., :rose: :) you're the best , am gonna post more message 'til i reached 100 and give ya a repu. ., hehehe .. :D =) thanks again .. :)

Last edited by sharica01 (2008-01-13 11:05:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:18

[ 9 queries - 0.599 second ]
Privacy Policy