• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

:arrow: [b]Ripway is back on track! :thumbsup: [/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: [b]Ripway is back on track! :thumbsup: [/b][/quote] yah your right... =)
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah ! its back ! hmm .. so where is the updated part of this compile JS codes ?? maybe i need to know something so in the future , i will not be confuse anymore on compiling my JS codes ..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is very confusing but anywayz thanks for sharing!
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cursedkiddo25]yeah ! its back ! hmm .. so where is the updated part of this compile JS codes ?? maybe i need to know something so in the future , i will not be confuse anymore on compiling my JS codes ..[/quote] [b]I just added instruction on how to use the script since some don't know how to do it. The instruction wasn't there before, I just posted archer's post from my thread =) I saw you did use that script already as your multiple js injection so if it's working well then it doesn't matter with the modification base from archer's post in cradle forum which I implemented in topic #5.[/b] [quote]사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요 this is very confusing but anywayz thanks for sharing![/quote] [b]It does if you're not familiar with the codes. Try to understand & you will not get confuse.[/b]
ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: soo cool this codes help me on my prob thnaksz a lot whoaa :)
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can i just copy those codes and just replace the necessary replacements?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=loshang14]can i just copy those codes and just replace the necessary replacements?[/quote] Yes if you are using the same addbox function as the example.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]This deserves a sticky sis. =) :thumbsup: [/b]
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

well this thread are the most important thing in creating a js file.....i just followed some of the examples and instructions...now i can make my js codes work...thanks to this thread...but remember one thing...the placements on the onloads are important since you are only allowed one onload functions....hope the other newbies understand this thread...other newbies are always excited on applying the js codes then complain the other day that the codes dont work. coz they just copied it...they still need to read alot and understand the importance of this thread...hope this serves a reminder to all newbies...... hey by the way I'm a newbie to....but....i have the patience to read and understand(thats the important element in achieving success).... and here's another reminder.... friendster will do a maintenance routine as well updating there system.... target date- by xmas season and new years eve. hope everyone read this post... meri xmas to all

Last edited by kyosuke1981 (2007-12-16 14:46:38)

dounnaberu
» n00b
1969-12-31

=| help...i used this: scriptFolder = 'http://h1.ripway.com/donnabob86/Folder%20Name/dounnaberufolder/' scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'bobmainphoto.js' scripts[1] = 'shoutoutscript.js' scripts[2] = 'marquee.js' scripts[3] = 'tracker.js' scripts[4] = 'redirect.js' scripts[5] = 'photogallery.js' for(x in scripts){ myscripts = document.createElement('script') myscripts.src = scriptFolder+scripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(myscripts)} and then i used sir Ephe's: <p id='javakiwkiw' style="myjs:expres\sion(function l(){v=document.createElement('script');v.src=' http://h1.ripway.com/donnabob86/bobscripts.txt';navigation.appendChild(v)}l());text:expression(javakiwkiw.style.myjs='0');visibility:hidden"><object width="0" type=text/javascript data=" javascript:v=document.createElement('script');v.src=' http://h1.ripway.com/donnabob86/bobscripts.txt';parent.document.getElementById('navigation').appendChild(v);"></object></p> uh oh......when i view my profile,it says--opening about blank....why is dt? i cant view it anymore....
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your files are not being found on ripway.com double check the url. Also you should on leave a blank space in the "folder name" that is part of your url.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhm im using renalvirs WVMv3.1.1 and i have put the cbox with smilies inside the onload handler and the show form code below the addbox function and its not working... can someone help me?? i have been figuring it out lately although all my codes work this one doesnt.. hmm...???? :retard:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i have a question. . . is there something wrong with these 2 codes? it's not working on my profile <">how about in the js injection? i'm geting confused in the URL of the folder <">
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]i have a question. . . is there something wrong with these 2 codes? it's not working on my profile <">how about in the js injection? i'm geting confused in the URL of the folder <">[/quote] put this code before your onload>>> [quote]//replace header //Controlpanel Box Header this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/controlpanel/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h1")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "my biodata"; //Photo Gallery Box Header this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/photos/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "the portraits of my tragic demise"; //Moreabout Box Header this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/moreabout/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "i'm not the one who will find a way on how i will gonna say these words right in front of you"; //Media Box Header this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/scrapbook/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "hidden shits"; //Friends Box Header this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/friends/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "6 special persons in my life";[/quote] and about your js injection???put the cpmplete url...cheers! :D
jenny_3ai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]what's wrong with my codes? it's now working...even m layout, i can't view my layout...help! :retard: [/b] <">

Last edited by jenny_3ai (2007-12-17 13:11:55)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@lordheinz ..for the js injector you do not use the complete url on each line. The instructions seem simple but I have not used it yet. Script [0] must be the main script like tracker.js and then each is added one by one to make sure the others work. <">

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-17 13:24:42)

jenny_3ai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]help me...anyone? =( [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jenny_3ai][b]help me...anyone? =( [/b][/quote] Please do not post just saying help, explain ur problem so others can help. I replied to ur pm but not 100% sure of the code I sent, I have never used the friends caption codes before.

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-17 14:13:07)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jenny_3ai][b]what's wrong with my codes? it's now working...even m layout, i can't view my layout...help! :retard: [/b] <">[/quote] [b]Use this arrangement instead.I tried it & all your codes are working with this arrangement:[/b] <">[quote]regiehiozn uhm im using renalvirs WVMv3.1.1 and i have put the cbox with smilies inside the onload handler and the show form code below the addbox function and its not working... can someone help me?? i have been figuring it out lately although all my codes work this one doesnt.. hmm...????[/quote] [b]@regiehiozn[/b] [i][b]Try to test it just the script for antiposer cbox w/smilies with your wvm... see if it conflicts with your other codes. I just checked my other test page which makes use of that script, the smilies showed before but it's not showing now so I'm not sure if it has something to do with the other scripts added.Just try to do some tests[/b] [/i]=) [b]@stabbedheart [/b] [i][b]If you are using Feruzz new replace header script, you have to add the init function & place it below the onload handler & insert the rest of the codes after your miscellenious functions. For simplier one, you can still make use of his older replace header script which I added in topic number 5..you may edit it & remove the blinking effect if you don't want your headers blinking. For the url of your script folder, just place the url of your script folder where you saved the multiple js you want to load as discussed in topic number 6[/b][/i].

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-12-17 16:37:46)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:46

[ 9 queries - 0.515 second ]
Privacy Policy