• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Thanks micky for all the updates to page 1, you are making it easy for all of use newbies to understand and create our js files :thumbsup: :D
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote]bles_212000 nice nice nice!!!thanks for this guide..[/quote] [quote]gracemac thanks for sharing this one ouch my head hurts so many scripts.[/quote] [quote]bobcbar Thanks micky for all the updates to page 1, you are making it easy for all of use newbies to understand and create our js files[/quote] [b]You're all welcome , always happy to help[/b] =) [quote]d.razcalz it appears under my control panel buttons now..can i change the icon of my ym my status.."ONLINE" or "NOT ONLINE"..?is there a code ms..?[/quote] [b]@d.razcalz[/b] Archer shared a code for that...Please check the link below: :arrow: http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/javascripts-f4/status-icon-online-offline-whatever-t198.htm

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-11-28 16:14:30)

d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm trying changing the icon now ms.. uhmmn..where can i found the code for imeem playlist on the sidebar..can't find 1.. :/
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@d.razcalz If you already have the code of imeem playlist that you got on that site, go to marfi's addbox generator & generate the code there... when you are done, copy & paste the generated code after the onloadhandler of your wvm...
Neflaite
» n00b
1969-12-31

Man My Head Is Spinning
d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh..i see..okay..actually..i'm looking for the code in changing the color of the imeem player..i'd seen it few weeks ago..but can't find it anymore.. :wallbash:
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

thats great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=d.razcalz]oh..i see..okay..actually..i'm looking for the code in changing the color of the imeem player..i'd seen it few weeks ago..but can't find it anymore.. :wallbash:[/quote] You change the color within the imeem code, just look at the code for the # color codes and change to what you want.
excon218
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm having hard time fixing my codes cause some tricks aren't working.. this is really helpful and thanks for this one..
d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmn..is there a code for "navigation at shoutbox"? and is it compatible to wvm v3 by marfi?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=d.razcalz]hmmn..is there a code for "navigation at shoutbox"? and is it compatible to wvm v3 by marfi?[/quote] Look at mickys example number 5 =) its at the bottom.

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-11-30 20:42:54)

d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

that's it?i'll just copy/paste and edit it a notepad right..?then paste the code..inside the onload function..?hmmn.. i'll try this..thanks sir bob :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=d.razcalz]that's it?i'll just copy/paste and edit it a notepad right..?then paste the code..inside the onload function..?hmmn.. i'll try this..thanks sir bob :thumbsup:[/quote] Yes just paste it like shown in mickys tutorial
d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have edited it already sir bob..take a look at it.. [quote]/* navigation shoutout */ function shoutoutcus(){var wakoko="<div align='left'><font color= #cccccc>My Navigation:</font></div> <marquee style='width:85%px;border:2px inset #cccccc; direction='left' scrollamount='2' onmouseover='this.stop()' onmouseout='this.start()'><input type='button' value='Home' style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:verdana MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:10;color:#FF0000;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://friendster.com'\"> <input type='button' value='My Profile'style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:verdana MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:10;color:#FF0000;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php'\"> <input type='button' value='My Friends'style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:verdana MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:10;color:#FF0000;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://profiles.friendster.com/friends.php'\"> <input type='button' value='Messages'style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:verdana MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:10;color:#FFFFFF;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://friendster.com/messages.php'\"> <input type='button' value='Settings'style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:georgia MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:10;color:#FFFFFF;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://friendster.com/editaccount.php'\"> <input type='button' value='Log Out'style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:verdana MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:12;color:#FFFFFF;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://friendster.com/logout.php'\"> </marquee><br><div align='center'><font color= #FFFFFF><strong>y0w!</font></strong> <b><font color=red><strong><blink>"+pageViewerFName+"</strong></blink></color></b>br><strong><font color=#FFFFFF>The time and date there is</font> <font color='red'><blink>"+Date()+"</blink></font></strong><br></div>"; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').style.height='150'; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').style.overflow='auto'; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').innerHTML="<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+wakoko+"</td></tr></table>"; }setTimeout("shoutoutcus()",1000);[/quote] and also..where should i paste it..? i pasted it inside the onload function..but did'nt work.. :/
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=d.razcalz]i have edited it already sir bob..take a look at it.. [quote]/* navigation shoutout */ function shoutoutcus(){var wakoko="<div align='left'><font color= #cccccc>My Navigation:</font></div> <marquee style='width:85%px;border:2px inset #cccccc; direction='left' scrollamount='2' onmouseover='this.stop()' onmouseout='this.start()'><input type='button' value='Home' style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:verdana MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:10;color:#FF0000;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://friendster.com'\"> <input type='button' value='My Profile'style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:verdana MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:10;color:#FF0000;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php'\"> <input type='button' value='My Friends'style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:verdana MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:10;color:#FF0000;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://profiles.friendster.com/friends.php'\"> <input type='button' value='Messages'style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:verdana MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:10;color:#FFFFFF;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://friendster.com/messages.php'\"> <input type='button' value='Settings'style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:georgia MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:10;color:#FFFFFF;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://friendster.com/editaccount.php'\"> <input type='button' value='Log Out'style='background-color:transparent;border:none;font-family:verdana MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:12;color:#FFFFFF;' onClick=\"top.location.href='http://friendster.com/logout.php'\"> </marquee><br><div align='center'><font color= #FFFFFF><strong>y0w!</font></strong> <b><font color=red><strong><blink>"+pageViewerFName+"</strong></blink></color></b>br><strong><font color=#FFFFFF>The time and date there is</font> <font color='red'><blink>"+Date()+"</blink></font></strong><br></div>"; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').style.height='150'; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').style.overflow='auto'; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').innerHTML="<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+wakoko+"</td></tr></table>"; }setTimeout("shoutoutcus()",1000);[/quote] and also..where should i paste it..? i pasted it inside the onload function..but did'nt work.. :/[/quote] Paste it just like micky did in here example number 5, at the buttom.
d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh..i see..i tought it is inside the onload function..soree :eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]As of right now any addbox codes using photo or group ids will not work so do not use them or if you have and ur profile is not working change them.[/b]
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Thanks for the info my friend :) You're doing a great job :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ Thanks for the info my friend :) You're doing a great job :thumbsup:[/quote] Thanks! It drove me :smoke: until I realize my groups were missing then figured it out :eh: and its past my bedtime :P

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-01 00:19:52)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ I don't know about that because my groups are hidden :lol: I think I'll leave my post as is but put a note for those who will be freshly using the linker cause for those who's linker aren't filtered, all the codes are still working...Am I glad that my very main profile using % linker still working :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:47

[ 9 queries - 0.564 second ]
Privacy Policy