• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

kyosuke1981
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

i manage to remove the errors as of now.... i think the positioning of the js conflicts... that's why my page stop loading sometimes... well,i just back up again....thanks for the helping us...
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote=sharica01]@micky , thank you so much !. have copied it aLready and it works on my page ., thank you thank you ., :rose: :) you're the best , am gonna post more message 'til i reached 100 and give ya a repu. ., hehehe .. :D =) thanks again .. :)[/quote] You're very welcome sweety,glad to help. =) By the way, Feruzz updated again his wvmcbox.You might want to replace it...I know you'll really appreciate it.You can view my profile again & see my wvmcbox using the newest code :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ off topic...even I added feruzz new WVMcbox to my dragon profile, its neat :thumbsup:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ I agree my friend... Hays.....I'm still getting PM's on how to compile codes & they ask if it possible... I hope they give some time reading here in T_T :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Same with me my friend..too many pm's that why I put that I will not answer all :( just too many, I don't mind helping but some ask and never try to help themself first.
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Same with me my friend..too many pm's that why I put that I will not answer all :( just too many, I don't mind helping but some ask and never try to help themself first.[/quote] true and true bob... =( esp when they do it in ur profile...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload][quote=bobcbar]Same with me my friend..too many pm's that why I put that I will not answer all :( just too many, I don't mind helping but some ask and never try to help themself first.[/quote] true and true bob... =( esp when they do it in ur profile...[/quote] Yep I don't even read those if I do not know the sender :o
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the great tutorial... it really helps...
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

@micky, bob and refresh/reload.... well yeah.... quite true on all of us.... =) even thou i consider myself a newbie.... i was too one of them....asking so many questions regarding on it.... but now its different.... :) i too receives some request now on how to compile the js and the css.... i always told them bout this page that's why i post the link thread of it.... but mostly they complain coz they never understand it.... :( the only thing they need was patience as well as understanding.... its like studying in school on IT course.... :D by the way.... i really learned a lot on how to compile the js codes.... as well reading the importance of every functions of each js.... i made a trial by error in the first place.... at first it does'nt work... but now,i'm adding some js but it depends on the connections.... coz some js made a huge amount of bandwidth slowdowns.... making your profile loading slow... right now im still learning every details of each js posted here..... that's the only thing needed to be able to make it work.... keep it up guys.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by kyosuke1981 (2008-01-18 08:09:21)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ It still makes me wonder why, some doesn't understand it while this is the simplest way. What I did most is provided some codes & showed how to compile it...It's already there..(Spoonfeed) Now if they want to add some other js, all they do is to understand it....Study the scripts... I too started without any knowledge but I tried to study the codes. I started with css then to js. Helping is really nice but they should also try to help themselves not only depend on copy paste. I appreciate those I helped that they tried to study the scripts & are now helping others too. Although there are still others who don't try to help themselves& yet you get negative feedbacks :O Yes,trial & error is the best way for you to answer the question why...And it does really help. As of now...I'm enjoying my free time & trying to update my outdated layouts :D Anyways,happy tweaking to all :)
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nce tutorial sis kip it up.... :D
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ It still makes me wonder why, some doesn't understand it while this is the simplest way. What I did most is provided some codes & showed how to compile it...It's already there..(Spoonfeed) Now if they want to add some other js, all they do is to understand it....Study the scripts... I too started without any knowledge but I tried to study the codes. I started with css then to js. Helping is really nice but they should also try to help themselves not only depend on copy paste. I appreciate those I helped that they tried to study the scripts & are now helping others too. Although there are still others who don't try to help themselves& yet you get negative feedbacks :O Yes,trial & error is the best way for you to answer the question why...And it does really help. As of now...I'm enjoying my free time & trying to update my outdated layouts :D Anyways,happy tweaking to all :)[/quote] yep!! you're right!! its already is spoonfeeding!! and yet, there's still a lot of members here that don't have some efforts to read or just try to understand the process or look first on other threads and tutorials... and yes... the negative feedbacks... i got a lot of that telling me that i have a cool profile(ehem.. =D ) but i'm not sharing it to them... and won't believe that i only knew basic codes... for heaven's sake!! i don't even know how to make one!! like feruzz.ephe or xavier can do hak hak!! =D I always told visitors who ask that all they have to do is to compile the codes here in FTalk coz most of it is in copy paste form.. you just have to do it right!! that's why i recommend them to go to tutorials first,read and analyze the process.. but still.... they won't listen.. =( but for those who do and now tweaking on their own and helping others... It feels #@*+%$ good ayyyttt?!! :thumbsup: =)
onelastkiss123
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got a problem why does the added boxes double heres my code <">but if i remove the css inject script, the added boxes wont double anymore.why?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

onelastkiss123 ..if you are using FF try levis js linker code it seems to be working better....[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=17783[/url] Or you can try a different css injector. [quote]function injectcss() { if(window.cssinjected == undefined) { cssinjected = 1; var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("type","text/css"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","URL TO EXT CSS HERE"); css.setAttribute("media","screen, print"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); } }injectcss();[/quote]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-19 11:03:30)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Good thing you still have Feruzz last update of the css injector...I realized I haven't updated it in my post here & maybe it's because it's still working. I'm going to update it with that code right now.I also have to do some clean up when I got more time since there are changes in codes like Feruzz wvmcbox. :) @Refresh/Reload 100% agree with you :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Congrats my friend ur tutotrial is now a sticky topic :thumbsup:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a problem in my codes it does'nt work!!! please check my link if it is correct [url]http://h1.ripway.com/paulo025/mytweaks.txt[/url] if you can pls arrange the code.... pls... :crybaby: :crybaby:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pls erase the codes that makes the code not work :crybaby:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]woot At last mamee! your tutorial is sticked! [/b]:eh: :thumbsup: :kiss: [quote=8_paulo_8]pls erase the codes that makes the code not work :crybaby:[/quote] kid, all the codes work. =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-21 09:17:32)

cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

the code of multiple js still work? i have tried , but its not working . =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:53

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy