• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

kyosuke1981
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

double check your codes specially on the function order... some codes are double up there... try copy paste the codes 1 at a time to ensure which codes conflicts.... off topic...to sorry guys, i been bc for a while here....lord,micky and bobcbar got some work to fix up... but i be around to help out
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote=christiandelacruz]wuii help me.............. the code is only one.. but, it has 3 results... help me naman for those masters... this is the url of my friendster: [url]http://www.friendster.com/atongs[/url][/quote] What 3 results? I dont get it. Lol.
Misa10
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhhm excuse me im using wvm 2.3 how can i compile another js? where should i put it?
the.Used
» n00b
1969-12-31

it helps alot for newbies like me... thanks for sharing......
unforgivenjhay27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]cAn yOu mAke aN eXampLe of a mAded js files?.![/b] thE orGanizEd oNe thEn thE eXampLe js file haVe it's eXistinG hiGhLightEd cOdes tO chAngE. tnx
anloreyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi does anyone know the jss linker so i cud paste in on my " who i want to meet or " about me"
jhoreth
» n00b
1969-12-31

:question:[align=center][/align]

Last edited by jhoreth (2008-03-26 22:46:31)

MazterHukom
» n00b
1969-12-31

Very nice guide for newbies like me..thanks for sharing..
nivlem
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anybody post the working js linker code.. tnx in advance
jimeazy
» n00b
1969-12-31

nah ang gulo parin sakin copy ko po b yan sa note pad and edit?? ang gulo tlaga
malingSIA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice thread sis :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jimeasy]nah ang gulo parin sakin copy ko po b yan sa note pad and edit?? ang gulo tlaga[/quote] need to use english next time.
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.. just wanted to ask if there is any js linker?...
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! 2 0l :)
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxxNotAboutYouxxx].. just wanted to ask if there is any js linker?...[/quote] double posting??? sir as of now fs had an update again??last night my linker in the media box is working and now..boom... and read on this http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=770447#p770447 :penguin:
venex
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah! :thumbsup: is not working hahahaha....
neugent
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep my modified theme no longer works heehhehehehee..... =D friendster updated.. tsk tsk tsk
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@xxxNotAboutYouxxx[/b] avoid spamming...
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

still dont understand this tsk tsk tsk im still a newbie tsk tsk tsk :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]still dont understand this tsk tsk tsk im still a newbie tsk tsk tsk :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] A simple way to understand is to start with a tracker or WVM as ur first css code, then add other codes you find that you like. Here is the link to the simplest WVM for beginners, lordheinz and many others are happy to help there if you get lost. [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=19012[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:16

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy