• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

schatzi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

i really dont know..:crybaby::crybaby:
schatzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

i really dont understand this..:crybaby: step by step plzzz:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)=)=) wow =)=)=) :thumbsup::thumbsup: COOL :thumbsup::thumbsup: THANKZ FOR THE SHARE
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=schatzi]i really dont understand this.. step by step plzzz:crybaby:[/quote] ...AVOID DOUBLE POSTING... [spoiler]...JUZT KINDA FOLLOWI'N RULEZ...[/spoiler]
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very informative... it takes :clock: to edit that thing~ :penguin: +repu
RQ0823
» n00b
1969-12-31

What is JS?Where can i fnd this?
dice.1
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing^^ [spoiler]no one can beat dis....:exclaim: [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar178631-4.gif[/img][/url][/spoiler]
amerduck
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=RQ0823]What is JS?Where can i fnd this?[/quote] js is javascript..u muast have file hosting to da that...and of course js code...
Capoeira
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's not work pls helped me
amerduck
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Capoeira]it's not work pls helped me[/quote] maybe something wrong with ur codes... recheck again..
RjayBarrientos
» Banned
1969-12-31

how can i compile the JS when im compiling its wrong nothing happenn in my profile....:crybaby:
i.love.2.hate.u
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] i cant understand:question:.. :crybaby: [align=center][/align] [align=center][/align]could you pls xplain a little bit wider than that.. :cry: [align=center][/align]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=RjayBarrientos]how can i compile the JS when im compiling its wrong nothing happenn in my profile..[/quote] are you sure you did compile it properly?? maybe there's something wrong with the codes itself.. that's why it's not working..
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

check your codes again...try the one by one method so you can trace the conflicting codes before compiling it to one..read the 1st post in compiling the js.you can apply your js in any position,(top,center or bottom)but remember the importance of the onload handler specially that code should exist and only one code of the onload handler exist in a js compilation....multiple onload handler and improper placement of codes will surely not work....so double checking is required p.s. to all Ftalk moderators.... hi to everyone....especially to micky,bobcbar(hey bob wat happen to ur arm),lordheins,duch and the rest.....its been a long time since i visit this forum again...im been too bc on my work here as web categorizer and modifiying my pc here at the shop....(see the avatar of my sample work)well see you around again guys
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahhh ok hehehe advice lang pala heheh[spoiler]:penguin::wallbash::wallbash: stupid me![/spoiler]
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nicee..lab it.kip it up!
alvinrivera
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaa.. hindi ko tlga maintndihan.. san ko po ba e p.paste ang code??? sa multimedia ko po ba? o sa css?? elp me plss.. pm me po..
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnxx for sharing...its helps me alot :)
GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

ouch! my nose is bleeding! :smoke: sooo long although it's effective, but it takes time to understand it. :eh: thank you. :thumbsup:

Last edited by GeeLiuBee (2008-10-09 03:57:44)

j3nny2
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have tried to do it.. but it doesnt work for me... huhuhu... do i need to copy each ? i mean by sequence to make it work?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:58

[ 9 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy