• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

sakim21
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

it makes e feel sick...
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

hahhhh.... cant understand.. wat shall i do?..:wasted: im so noob.. i hav codes.. so confused with some terms.. elp??...:crybaby:
hyree10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very confusing is there any easier way to understand js?? i don't know what wvm tracker.js means...
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow is great.... =) :thumbsup: thanks for sharing.... :penguin:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]very confusing is there any easier way to understand js?? i don't know what wvm tracker.js means...[/quote] the tracker.js is a folder containing all the js codes of your wvm,if you want to add more tweaks or js to that folder like [b]auto friend scanner[/b],[b]floating image as left side[/b],[b]slide sliding image at photo gallery[/b],[b]viewers main photo at shout box[/b] etch. ..you can use the tutorial at first post as your reference or guide where should you place those js code =)
rapsalonga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx for taking your time miss.. :D
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehehe.. now i get it... thanks for sharing your knowledge in making javascripts.
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cant understand it well... where can i put the js codes??
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lkjhgfdsafdsa]i cant understand it well... where can i put the js codes??[/quote] i don't reli get your query :cry: [quote=mikhail_cloud20]:d[/quote] :arrow: spam post eradicate
scarlet.witch
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!:crybaby:i cant understand a thing!help! pls:(
ChimeraHead
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thnkz,,it's rly helpful ^^[/b]
mimi_momoe2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

great job thx for sharing
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

what about wvm 2.3???
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tutorial..:D tnx for sharing
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks For Your Tutorial sis mickey .. Thanks for your effort and time :D
vincentcvm123
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm..how cto put WVM in that??
faivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

wehh hehe kinda hard to understand.. but thanks for the effort of doin this.. ^_^ this do help me to broad my ideas with these.. :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vincentcvm123]uhm..how cto put WVM in that??[/quote] check properly in the first post..how to construct wvm..check how the arrangements as well...
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

what a great tutorial............
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:57

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy