• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

^ good suggestion bob...many newbies are just jumping without any idea how to compile..all they want is to copy and paste... :please read and understand as well guys... :thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-05 12:12:16)

Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Yeah! When I was a newbie being new to the codes made me confused all the times. So, as long as you are looking for codes try also to look and understand what are the functions and how it worked and also understand the correct way to compile the codes so in the end you would not get an [b]error[/b]! :lol:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Etheral]Yeah! When I was a newbie being new to the codes made me confused all the times. So, as long as you are looking for codes try also to look and understand what are the functions and how it worked and also understand the correct way to compile the codes so in the end you would not get an [b]error[/b]! :lol:[/quote] yup..you are right buddy..cheers!
natalangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

do i need to generate all those codes in compiling JS file?? :(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=natalangel]do i need to generate all those codes in compiling JS file?? :([/quote] just take the url of your .txt and put to the linker..then paste to your media section..
natalangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

are my JS codes correct?? why does it double boxes?? what's wrong w/my code?? help plsss... :crybaby: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/kiamoie/katya.txt[/url]
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

where is js extension located?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=exzel]where is js extension located?[/quote] all the trick codes that you will see in tricks and tutorial section was a js,if you will upload it to a certain hosting site like ripway.com..it will be js extensions...
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

u mean i will just copy the codes and paste it in the notepad then upload it in ripway.com?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=exzel]u mean i will just copy the codes and paste it in the notepad then upload it in ripway.com?[/quote] absolutely buddy..well it depends if the code is needed to edit something... :D
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok, i already edited it.. what'll i do next?
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

err.. in uploading my files.. what kind of file will i use? .js or .txt?
rmcarnaje39
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=niceblue00]it's help alot.. thank's for sharing that..[/quote]
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

helpp me plsssssssssssss
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ dont panic buddy... :D ok after you are done editing your scripts..rename it as myfile.txt
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

then upload it in ripway.com? then what's next?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whew..this wil take more discussions buddy..if im gona teach you one by one..i think its better for you to read the first post..its for your own good...
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

er.. do u have YM?wat's ur id?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ im @ the office now buddy..cant make it in ym... well you can mak it buds...just follow the instructions given...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=exzel]er.. do u have YM?wat's ur id?[/quote] Friend I reply to you before..please start with reading the basics tutorial it will help I am sure..[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:21

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy