• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

try to paste the url on the bold part.. [quote]phplink: "[b]YOUR TRACKER.PHP URL HERE[/b]", exitmessage: "Goodbye "+pageViewerFName,[/quote] the url of your tracker.php will be given by hosted database..

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-03-05 08:06:53)

sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[quote]try to paste the url on the bold part.. phplink: "YOUR TRACKER.PHP URL HERE", exitmessage: "Goodbye "+pageViewerFName, the url of your tracker.php will be given by hosted database..[/quote] ikow where to paste it but how to get the url???? still confused....:crybaby:
stornh
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... =):thumbsup: i'll try this later... =):thumbsup:
ghepie
» n00b
1969-12-31

.haha!.nice..i gOt it!.pweh!...=D=D
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ooh.. thanks for this one! :D
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aclg]:)[/quote] avoid spaming :mad:
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]This is a great tutorial. Thanks for sharing. :penguin:[/color][/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]SPAM DELETED[/b]
crazyemohearts22
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i][u][u]ayeeeeeeee. ayos!!! cool! gumagana. :)[/u][/i][/b] ahaha
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=crazyemohearts22][b][i][u][u]ayeeeeeeee. ayos!!! cool! gumagana. :)[/u][/i][/b] ahaha[/quote] dont use tagalog here hehehe... pls speak in english okie?
vin21_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

gud tutorial.... thanks alot sis....

Last edited by vin21_18 (2008-03-10 09:16:37)

skarlupet
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]what is the new update code for the javascript extension? so i can now put my js ext. on my profile..[/b] :rolleyes:
IbLizMutz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

where i put code one coloum profile ?

Last edited by IbLizMutz (2008-03-10 14:25:56)

sliprock
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://h1.ripway.com/sliprock/tracker/mycss1.js kindly check this if i am correct. i alrealdt folowed the instruction but didnt work...... im tired!!!:crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by sliprock (2008-03-11 23:18:57)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sliprock]http://h1.ripway.com/sliprock/tracker/mycss1.js kindly check this if i am correct. i alrealdt folowed the instruction but didnt work...... im tired!!!:crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] >>rename your js scripts into .txt [quote]instead of http://h1.ripway.com/username/myfile.js...rename it to http://h1.ripway.com/username/myfile.txt[/quote]
sliprock
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=sliprock]http://h1.ripway.com/sliprock/tracker/mycss1.js kindly check this if i am correct. i alrealdt folowed the instruction but didnt work...... im tired!!!:crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] >>rename your js scripts into .txt [quote]instead of http://h1.ripway.com/username/myfile.js...rename it to http://h1.ripway.com/username/myfile.txt[/quote] [/quote] i try to change but nothing change in my profile ..pls help me!! thnks
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

use the new linker codes,,=) use the search button at the top..:D the key word is [b]JS & CSS linker[/b]
dylanx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=fando91][b] :arrow: U guys can also use this one... If u don't want conflict between codes, u can use this... [/b] [quote]var code = document.createElement("script"); code.type = "text/javascript"; code.src = "[b]URL_OF_JS[/b]"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(code);[/quote] [b] :arrow: paste this on ur js...[/b][/quote] where is this JS?
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks!:midfinger:
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

wuii help me.............. the code is only one.. but, it has 3 results... help me naman for those masters... this is the url of my friendster: [url]http://www.friendster.com/atongs[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy