• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

tnx bobcar u helped me again :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I understand a bit bout javascript... thanks man :D without you i would be nothing :thumbsup::eh:

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-03-29 14:37:19)

xaviermarz19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

thanks 4 sharing buddy!!
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lyk this tutorial. ty
bam
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice :)
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks for this... i wanna try this but i'm still cursed?? nevermind...go on...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kiddy]thanks for this... i wanna try this but i'm still cursed?? nevermind...go on...[/quote] Don't keep breaking the rules and ur cursed status will be removed.
lilee
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i put together the js codes with css 1? im kinda wondering. help!:)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lilee]can i put together the js codes with css 1? im kinda wondering. help!:)[/quote] Actually it is the other way, you should create ur external css codes in one file, then create ur external js in another file and use the css injector to add ur css codes to the js codes. Then use the js file saved as .txt for the linker on ur profile. Here is a good css injector code. <">
Seratna
» n00b
1969-12-31

Do I nid to make a tracker.js for this?..only tracker.js? sorry for being so dumb..just a newbie :crybaby:
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for shaing
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice one i like this :)
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

for those having some probs with the wvm, try this post for proper instructions. just read carefully to fully understand the process.. for example im using this wvm+s version here's the link... http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=16459 this is for those who wanna start with only the WVM and their CSS... or you can follow the example on topic no.5 or 6 coz those js are easier to understand on compiling... its a matter of time to learned the process of understanding....(well me it took me 3 months of studying it) if you succesfully made a WVM, the second step is adding a JS one at a time. like for example is the addboxes in this process you may encounter some errors like the double boxes or the codes not showing up..... try adding the js codes one at the time and ensure that only one onload handler are loaded on your js. more onload handler will conflict your codes specially on the WVM...... for those still having some probs with there js, we (like Bobcbar,Micky,Lordheins and me) will happy to help unless your not follow the rules stick on this forum... so see you around then, got some work to do...;)
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial! thanx for this micky!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]nice..thanks for sharing this :D[/quote] Why are you posting the same comment over and over, so far I counted over 20 threads you posted this same comment are you just pasting it to up ur post count:o
panburikat
» n00b
1969-12-31

can any one show me some JS scripts or codes im a newbie here and im really interested about editing somebodys wOrk^^ pLs heLp me//// wHere can i find the JS code??? is it inside my css???pLs rePLy^^tnx
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=panburikat]can any one show me some JS scripts or codes im a newbie here and im really interested about editing somebodys wOrk^^ pLs heLp me//// wHere can i find the JS code??? is it inside my css???pLs rePLy^^tnx[/quote] There are 2 type codes used by most to customize their profile they are css and js they are completely different type codes and can not be mixed together on the same file. To learn how to save them read this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=621634#p621634[/url]
jestine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]HELP I RELI DONT UNDERSTAND...HOW TO USE THE RIPWAY?:crybaby::crybaby:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ try this thread by ephz http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html And yah next time don't post someting like this [b]ALL CAPS[/b]..! :eh:
jestine
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is direct link?:crybaby::crybaby: tnx for letting me knw what ripway can do1:norose:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ It means the link of your file that you've uploaded..! ex of this is http://h1.ripway.com/ftalkcssjs/wakoko.css copy that one on your ripway account then use a linker on it..!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:12

[ 10 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy