• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

kyosuke1981
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

@alien17 rename it and save as .txt that will work
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

sir why is my addboxes are doubled every time I open my profile.... can you figure out what is wrong in my compilation? here's the link [url]http://h1.ripway.com/paulo025/track/tracker.txt[/url]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=8_paulo_8]sir why is my addboxes are doubled every time I open my profile.... can you figure out what is wrong in my compilation? here's the link [url]http://h1.ripway.com/paulo025/track/tracker.txt[/url][/quote] how many linker du u have on ur media box??
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have only one linker!!!!:o:o
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=8_paulo_8]I have only one linker!!!!:o:o[/quote] What's the link to your Friendster? I tried the one you inputted in your profile here, it says 'Cannot find server'.
cray05
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i have some question... in single js injection... can i inject js file whose in that file is wvm 2.2??? tnx for d answer:D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cray05]can i have some question... in single js injection... can i inject js file whose in that file is wvm 2.2??? tnx for d answer:D[/quote] definitely you can...but dont forget to include the addbox function as well ok ;)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-26 01:26:09)

hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just wanna say thank you it helps me a lot.......organizing my laggy page.
blackheart104
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi Micky. I'm a little confused to where or how should I insert the CUSTOMIZED FIELD NAMES script by feruzz in my Tracker.js. This is the CFN code: <">This is my Tracker.js with FRIENDS RANDOMIZER script: <">I have experimented a couple of times using your example #5 as guide but the CFN script doesn't seem to work. Can you help me with this? Thanks...:)
kirk25_zone
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one po :)=)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blackheart104]Hi Micky. I'm a little confused to where or how should I insert the CUSTOMIZED FIELD NAMES script by feruzz in my Tracker.js. This is the CFN code: <">This is my Tracker.js with FRIENDS RANDOMIZER script: <">I have experimented a couple of times using your example #5 as guide but the CFN script doesn't seem to work. Can you help me with this? Thanks...:)[/quote] use this code only buddy,no need for the addbox funtion,edit it; <">
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg25/sicq/blah.jpg[/img] Specifically in this part :arrow: <">because in the example, the file name has no Spaces (" ") that's why im a bit confused on what to use..thanks in advance =|
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

....i cant understand this one....:wallbash: when i compile my js in one file.... it doesnt work!!!:crybaby::crybaby: but i will be patient and understand it step by step....
gzlordflame
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyc =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gzlordflame]nyc =)[/quote] plea avoid spamming guys!
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What is wrong with this (from Topic No. 6) ? <">My JS doesnt execute in my Friendster Profile and i checked the Error Console for FF2 and the errors are : [quote]Error: obj is not defined Source File: javascript: a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/sicq/Main FS/js.txt';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj Line: 1[/quote] [quote]Error: missing ; before statement Source File: http://h1.ripway.com/sicq/Main%20FS/js.txt Line: 18, Column: 18 Source Code: scripts[0] = 'Who's%20Viewed%20Me%20ChatBox.txt'[/quote] hope u can help me out..thanks in advance
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what linker are you using?
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

<">I think this linker is ArchAngell's..this is the code pasted in my MediaBox
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sicq]What is wrong with this (from Topic No. 6) ? <">My JS doesnt execute in my Friendster Profile and i checked the Error Console for FF2 and the errors are : [quote]Error: obj is not defined Source File: javascript: a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/sicq/Main FS/js.txt';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj Line: 1[/quote] [quote]Error: missing ; before statement Source File: http://h1.ripway.com/sicq/Main%20FS/js.txt Line: 18, Column: 18 Source Code: scripts[0] = 'Who's%20Viewed%20Me%20ChatBox.txt'[/quote] hope u can help me out..thanks in advance[/quote] [b]Please read this instruction again & follow it properly:[/b] [color=red][b]=>Instruction how to use the script Topic Number 6:[/b][/color] Create a subfolder & name it as whatever you want to name it. [b]Inside your script folder, save any js you want in each file like for example,[/b] 1)if you want your who right clicked cbox by feruzz, save it as [b]wrccbox.js[/b] 2)if you want friend randomizer save it also as one file as [b]frbox.js[/b] 3)if you want wvm cbox mode, save it also as one file as [b]wvmcbox.js[/b] [b]So the above examples will be the contents of your scriptfolder.[/b] [b]If you named your subfolder [color=red]javascripts[/color] then put the link into the scriptFolder area.[/b] [b]To apply it in the script it will then look like this:[/b] [quote]scriptFolder = 'http://h1.ripway.com/username/javascripts/' scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'wrccbox.js' scripts[1] = 'frbox.js' scripts[2] = 'wvmcbox.js' for(x in scripts){ myscripts = document.createElement('script') myscripts.src = scriptFolder+scripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(myscripts)}[/quote] [b]=>Save as whatever you want to name it.This will then your main js file which you need to add in your linker to paste in your profile.[/b] [b]=>You can also make use of this as your [color=red]multiple js injection to be injected inside your wvm[/color],[color=blue]check number 5 topic on how I implemented it[/color].
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have read and followed your instructions..but still, it doesnt work..can u tell me what my mistakes are?so that i can correct it..thanks..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:47

[ 9 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy