• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

^ The files u saved in subfolder shouldn't be sav as .txt,use .js... Use .txt for your main file. Got to go..Hope you'll be able to fixed your problem.

Last edited by mickyriora (2008-03-01 09:27:30)

sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

ahh..thanks you!!i thot .js files would be filtered that's why i used .txt as file ext.thank you.. =| :thumbsup:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Okay, this is the content of you mainfile which you have to save as .txt: [quote]/* Multiple JS Injection */ scriptFolder = 'http://h1.ripway.com/sicq/Main%20FS/Java%20Scripts/' scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'Who's%20Viewed%20Me%20ChatBox.[b]txt[/b]' scripts[1] = 'Welcome%20Messages[b].txt'[/b] scripts[2] = 'Auto%20Comment%20Scanner.[b]txt[/b]' scripts[3] = 'Customized%20Field%20Names.[b]txt[/b]' scripts[4] = 'Java%20Scripts/Force%20Login.[b]txt[/b]' scripts[5] = 'Friend%20Scanner.[b]txt[/b]' scripts[6] = 'Personalized%20More%20About%20Me%20Paragraph.[b]txt[/b]' scripts[7] = 'Scrolling%20Title%20Bar.[b]txt[/b]' for(x in scripts){ myscripts = document.createElement('script') myscripts.src = scriptFolder+scripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(myscripts)}[/quote] The bold ones should be save as .js There's really wrong on how u save the files,like I said follow the instruction correctly..Save the files in one subfolder only, u seem to save each file in each subfolder. Well,I really have to go now...Have a good day.

Last edited by mickyriora (2008-03-01 09:39:56)

sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok..thanks a lot.. :thumbsup:
xian_x2
» n00b
1969-12-31

then i will save it as filename.js right?? then whats nect? where will i put the filename.js?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xian_x2]then i will save it as filename.js right?? then whats nect? where will i put the filename.js?[/quote] Please start with reading this tutorial it will explain saving the codes..[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=621634#p621634[/url]
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what do i have to do with my codes? it still doesnt work after changing .txt to .js as instructioned..the error in Error Console(FF2) is :arrow: [quote]Error: missing ; before statement Source File: http://h1.ripway.com/sicq/Main%20FS/js.txt Line: 18, Column: 18 Source Code: scripts[0] = 'Who's%20Viewed%20Me%20ChatBox.js'[/quote] and [quote]Error: obj is not defined Source File: javascript: a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/sicq/Main FS/js.txt';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj Line: 1[/quote] and this is my js file saved as .txt :arrow: <">please tell me wat exactly is wrong.. :crybaby: btw, my Friendster Profile link is :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/sicq[/url] hope u can help me.. thanks in advace

Last edited by sicq (2008-03-01 21:04:22)

HALALOLO
» n00b
1969-12-31

plz help me.. huhuhu.. i dnt know how 2 make a crossover layouts.. plz help me.. :cry:
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=HALALOLO]plz help me.. huhuhu.. i dnt know how 2 make a crossover layouts.. plz help me.. :cry:[/quote] ^ wrong post oh..
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!! it really works on my profile!!!=)=)=) nice tutorial ate micky!!:thumbsup:
javs_jemz@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi to all:D
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=javs_jemz@yahoo.com]hi to all:D[/quote] ^ Wrong post!!Post in "New Member Introduction" Forum.. @Topic Starters :arrow: please help me..My JS doesnt execute in my Friendster Profile.. thanks in advance..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sicq][quote=javs_jemz@yahoo.com]hi to all:D[/quote] ^ Wrong post!!Post in "New Member Introduction" Forum.. @Topic Starters :arrow: please help me..My JS doesnt execute in my Friendster Profile.. thanks in advance..[/quote] :arrow: use the linker code buddy,[aste in your media section ;)
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ what linker is u talkin about? <">^ that linker is pasted in my Media Box..sorry if im too newb.. :crybaby:
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now i get it..i did not used any linker for it..i just pasted it in my js file.. :P now, im waitin for the result..(maybe displayed after few hours) thanks guys... @mickyriora :arrow: pls include the link of the JS encrypter in ur post so that multiple js injection will be so easy to apply..
She3ry
» n00b
1969-12-31

aaArrRRRgHhh!!!!!:o i don't understand!!!!:crybaby: please help me..!!:( it's t0 complicateD!!!!:retard:
blackheart104
» n00b
1969-12-31

@lordheinz [quote]use this code only buddy,no need for the addbox funtion,edit it; <">[/quote] Thanks bud... I'll try this...
itzkhalzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you make it simple??? JS is very interesting though!! but i want it in a simple way!! :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=itzkhalzie]can you make it simple??? JS is very interesting though!! but i want it in a simple way!! :penguin:[/quote] simple? try to use one trick in the section and apply the said tutorial..=)
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">how to get my tracker.php url???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:48

[ 9 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy