• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

^ Are you sure that it's only your tracker that's not showing? Cause I tried to view your page but there is no codes working.... Your codes aren't fixed that much you got some codes which aren't suppose to be there: Like this.The bold part is for viewer's shout out by Feruzz but the other codes isn't there.... [quote][b]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function() { viewerShoutout();})) window.onload = function() { viewerShoutout();}; function viewerShoutout() { if(pageViewerID!="") MAINPIC.init(); }[/b] if (pageViewerLangPref == "zh-TW" || pageViewerLangPref == "zh-CN"){ alert("Oops! You are in Chinese Mode."); alert("My Profile will be set to English after this alert box."); document.location.href="http://profiles.friendster.com/"+pageOwnerID+"?lang=en-US"; } if (pageViewerLangPref == "es-MX") { alert("Oops! You are in Spanish Mode."); alert("My Profile will be set to English after this alert box."); document.location.href="http://profiles.friendster.com/"+pageOwnerID+"?lang=en-US"; }[/quote]

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-12-09 09:27:49)

farid1990
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

it's work now... thanks for your help... ;)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

micky, your inbox is full.. uhmm it'll say invalid user when i click your test page.
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Try this again...I used random photo w/preview by Feruzz & that was what you wanted to use right?So it should look like that... http://profiles.friendster.com/52352435
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

added you in FS sis. its ok in IE now micky.. maybe my FF will update soon.. :D :thumbsup: your the best! im gonna call you "mommy" next time you'll help me.. hahaha =D :lol: +repu for you..

Last edited by ducheszv (2007-12-09 09:49:06)

farid1990
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cant see my profile on ie 7?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]its ok in IE now micky.. maybe my FF will update soon.. :D :thumbsup: your the best! im gonna call you "mommy" next time you'll help me.. hahaha =D :lol: +repu for you..[/quote] waaaa :crybaby: ......mommy.....I'm not that old to be your mommy :lol: [b]@farid1990 [/b] I can see your page in IE7, I'm using ie7 :) Got to go now T_T...have yourselves a great one!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: why not?? hehehe im only 10 years old. nyahahah! kk byebye mameee hehehe :lol: :lol:
farid1990
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok.. thanks again..
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:lol: why not?? hehehe im only 10 years old. nyahahah! kk byebye mameee hehehe :lol: :lol:[/quote] wakekek...whatever...:lol: [b]@farid1990 [/b] You're welcome =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:lol: why not?? hehehe im only 10 years old. nyahahah! kk byebye mameee hehehe :lol: :lol:[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: 10 years old yea and I am only 23 :P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@bobcbar: i can call you daddy if you like.. da-da... lol.. just joking bob! :D :lol:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]@bobcbar: i can call you daddy if you like.. da-da... lol.. just joking bob! :D :lol:[/quote] lolo bob is fine :P I am already a grandpa 3 times :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha are you serious! ok ok! be glad to call you lolo! weeee
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i still don't understand..when i view my profile when am not logged in...my js codes won't work...when i log in they all work....becoz of that i decided to set my profile on private...where can i insert the merlin script on my tracker code in way that it won't disable my other js codes... =|

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2007-12-09 23:45:34)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Testing... OMG! I dunno what to post! OK then, cool thread>>> :D [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]i still don't understand..when i view my profile when am not logged in...my js codes won't work...when i log in they all work....becoz of that i decided to set my profile on private...where can i insert the merlin script on my tracker code in way that it won't disable my other js codes... =|[/quote] Are you using the merlin codes from asnasn585? In his instructions he is saying not to add the code to ur tracker codes but to add another linker code. I suggest you create ur merlin codes in a seperate file on ripway.com then use the js injector code to add to ur tracker.js/txt for example only. <">Just add this code at the top of ur tracker.js/txt
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks but do know the code on injecting multiple js codes??? can we paste that twice on our tracker.... :arrow: <">
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]thanks but do know the code on injecting multiple js codes??? can we paste that twice on our tracker.... :arrow: <">[/quote] This is from page 1 of this thread :D [quote]Archer wrote: here's a script to load multiple js files. so you can have separate js files for specific scripts. its a lot less confusing to modify a scpecific script function or to find one that has an error in it. i suggest you place the most important script as the very 1st one. if you have multiple functions in one js file, one error may prevent the function below it from functioning unless the call function is done before the error. example: if function blah() has an error, it may prevent boo() and duh() from executing even if they are independent functions. function blah(){oops error} function boo(){} function duh(){} NOTES: seperate you scripts in different files. like mytracker.js , myloader.js, mywhatever.js script[number] = 'script file name' . numbers are sequential [3],[4],[5],[6] etc. for additional scripts add your scripts one by one. if the one you added works add the next one. if the next one fails, skip or debug it later. <">[/quote]

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-10 01:09:56)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahh okay...thankz bobcbar...i know i've been posting similar posts on different threads coz i badly need some help :D i'll choose just one thread to post next time...thanks for sparing a little of your time responding to my questions..for that i'm giving u +1 repu :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:24

[ 9 queries - 0.657 second ]
Privacy Policy