• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

[b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

natalangel
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

are my JS codes correct?? why does it double boxes?? what's wrong w/my code?? help plsss... :crybaby: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/kiamoie/katya.txt[/url]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

It is happening to many users with slow internet connections :cry:
nazruto
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dunno why .... i place an alert command and it will read it 2 times.... Like alert("test") ; then when i open up my page and alert box apear after clicking ok it will apear 1 more time in Firefox and in IE .... it will ulimately open up, i think i must click 1000000x in IE and in firefox just 2 times..... how to fix it ..... i think the js is looping I want to ask something ... is there any js command that can make it to run other js.... i means a command that will call other js.... like i have uta.js and uba.js then i wanted uta.js will run first after that uta.js will call uba.js

Last edited by nazruto (2008-02-11 15:10:07)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

All the problems are either with ur browser or with the way in which ur codes are compilied. Follow mickys examples, they all work in both browsers.
nazruto
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u give me the link pls
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nazruto]can u give me the link pls[/quote] what link that you want buddy? :)
babyblue_qt143
» n00b
1969-12-31

please check my codes and tell me why some are not working.. thanks.. [url]http://h1.ripway.com/blue67/WVM2/tracker.txt[/url]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think this auto friend adder is not reall working now! <">and another you mlti js linker seems to be wrong! [quote]// for multiple js injection scriptFolder = [b]'url of your script folder here/[/b]' var scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'http://h1.ripway.com/blue67/WVM2/WVMcbox.js' scripts[1] = 'file2.js' scripts[2] = 'file3.js' for(x in scripts){ myscripts = document.createElement('script') myscripts.src = scriptFolder+scripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(myscripts); }[/quote] try to read in the first post! you have to put your script folder URL in the bold part!
nazruto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=nazruto]can u give me the link pls[/quote] what link that you want buddy? :)[/quote] link for the tut that bob said
irman41
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: oh.. no!! all my link in ripway cannot display now!! why???
irman41
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: oh.. no!! all my link in ripway cannot display now!! why???
natalangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

is friendster updated again?? :paranoid:
irman41
» n00b
1969-12-31

i m not sure friendster updated again but i guess ripway's getting the problem now :eh:
suburbandesigns
» n00b
1969-12-31

great!! tnx! :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ripway is the problem be patient it will return.
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Attention to all!!! the old js linker by levisornothing is not working anymore.... plz post it ASAP to those who knows the new linker....
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rdvg3283]Attention to all!!! the old js linker by levisornothing is not working anymore.... plz post it ASAP to those who knows the new linker....[/quote] Kindly wait for a while ok..its not that easy to produce a linker code... hope youll understand... =)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]and another you mlti js linker seems to be wrong! [quote]// for multiple js injection scriptFolder = [b]'url of your script folder here/[/b]' var scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'http://h1.ripway.com/blue67/WVM2/WVMcbox.js' scripts[1] = 'file2.js' scripts[2] = 'file3.js' for(x in scripts){ myscripts = document.createElement('script') myscripts.src = scriptFolder+scripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(myscripts); }[/quote] try to read in the first post! you have to put your script folder URL in the bold part![/quote] [b]Please read topic number six for multiple js injection.Read the bold red part instruction.[/b]
islandgirls27
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello, i try using replace headers with blinking effect, i was confuse cuz the blogs headers goes to photo gallery and my blog headers didn't change at all. can somebody explain it pls? i'm just a newbie.
islandgirls27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=islandgirls27]hello, i try using replace headers with blinking effect, i was confuse cuz the blogs headers goes to photo gallery and my blog headers didn't change at all. can somebody explain it pls? i'm just a newbie.[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all, please familiarize yourself with all the codes & take note of the difference between css & js.[/b] The topic here is about compiling js so don't be asking about css considered only if

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:50

[ 9 queries - 0.599 second ]
Privacy Policy