• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[quote=lucy_fat]i see.. how to mix the wvm code[/quote] well i guess it depends on wat wvm version ur using & wat code u wanna add., for js compilation (arrangemnts) u may refer to this guide [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-codes-file-newbies%28additions%3ANov.8%29.html[/url]
imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

hey.ive already made a layout && id saved it already on my CSS section on my accnt.,now how am i going to submit it here or how am i get the screenshot which is needed in order to submit some layouts here?PLS HELP ME.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=imnotdyann]hey.ive already made a layout && id saved it already on my CSS section on my accnt.,now how am i going to submit it here or how am i get the screenshot which is needed in order to submit some layouts here?PLS HELP ME.[/quote] press the print screen key >>> go to paint >>> press crtl+v >>> save!!
imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx.now how am i going to submit it here?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=imnotdyann]tnx.now how am i going to submit it here?[/quote] go to [url=http://theftalk.com/f21-Friendster-Layouts-%5BCSS%5D.html][b]FRIENDSTER LAYOUTS [CSS][/b][/url] open a new topic then place ur codes., description., and ur screenshot/s there... to be able to put an imge ther.,u need ur image url., u get that frm the hosting site "direct link" den jz place that between image tags [img] [/ img] [b]or[/b] f ur using photobucket jz get the [b]IMG Code[/b] =)

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-11-30 01:35:47)

imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19][quote=imnotdyann]hey.ive already made a layout && id saved it already on my CSS section on my accnt.,now how am i going to submit it here or how am i get the screenshot which is needed in order to submit some layouts here?PLS HELP ME.[/quote] press the print screen key >>> go to paint >>> press crtl+v >>> save!![/quote]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ hey., are u spamming or somthng?!... :wallbash: :penguin:
imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

TNX.i already submitted it.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

then wat was dat post for :disgust: and pls dont double post :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: & btw., ur welcome :lol:

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-11-30 11:16:30)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@sHy Nice tuts for the newbies sis...great job =) :thumbsup: +rep again for you for making a useful tutorial...
Miyuki1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank u 4 Sharing!!Its a big help for newbie like me. :thumbsup: I can now try to make my own layout.. =) Thanks again!!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Miyuki1017]Thank u 4 Sharing!!Its a big help for newbie like me. :thumbsup: I can now try to make my own layout.. =) Thanks again!![/quote] Just find a background image that you like, save it to ur ripway account so you will have the url for the image and use this site to create the basic layout..[url]http://www.cubancouncil.com/friendster/index.html[/url]
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha.... great tutorial for 4 those who doesnt now this yet... :wow: :rose: nice nice~
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tnx guys... :D alfonso.,pls avoid double posting ;)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [color=red]this is great shy..it serves as a guide to each and evryone...[/color] =)
Miyuki1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank u for Sharing..! :thumbsup: =) =) =)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]:arrow: [color=red]this is great shy..it serves as a guide to each and evryone...[/color] =)[/quote] thankz.,! dat's wat i'm aiming for ;)
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tutorial sis shy! keep it up. it is a good and a great help for us newbies. :D
atyrahsahyra
» n00b
1969-12-31

so;where shld u put the code?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=atyrahsahyra]so;where shld u put the code?[/quote] Once you have ur codes at ur ripway account you use the url of ur file in a linker generator, the generator gives you the code to paste on ur profile. Here is the link to the generator for the code....[url]http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-Link-Generator-from-ArchAngell-h16.htm[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:18

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy