• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

jell
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

im really new out here.and im still learning on how to do it.thanks for the help. =)
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[b]@ shy19..[/b] ate.. what is the new css injector to make my css & js work? i try feruzz injector but it doesn't work.. mm.. btw, i dunno how to update my code 'coz im such a stupid newbie here.. patience pLease.. here's mine again.. im using css & js and in Line with this, i inject my css fiLe in my js file using using feruzz's css injction.. i'LL put that on top of my extrnal js... at first, my codes working, but now, nothing happen na.. whats wrong? sumbody heLP me pLS.. im just a newbie hir.. thAnx in advance.. here's my code..AGAIN... <">is there a new css injector? mm....pLs.. sumbody heLp me.. :crybaby:

Last edited by mheng01 (2008-02-19 01:23:48)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

link to your profile pls.. make sure its not set to private. ;]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@mheng01 [/b]., dat injector is stil workng...dat's d' 1 i always use in my lays =) nwei., wat myt be the problem is ur url...coz wen i tried to view it [quote][b]File Not Found [/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The file or folder you've requested could not be found. Please check the URL and try again.[/quote] pls chek ur CSS url then tell me if ur still havng same probs ;)

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-18 15:39:31)

arianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

great... ^-^
caniask
» n00b
1969-12-31

do u hve css injection?? mine is not working..
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah its nice for the newbie tnx for the guidelines
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

pLS...take a Look at my posted code yesterday pLs... my css only works but not my js..mmmm... i try to use it but nothing happen.. waaaaHhh.. im so idiot... :crybaby:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=caniask]do u hve css injection?? mine is not working..[/quote] the css injction is given in the 1st post... jz read it... & be sure u change the CSS link [quote=mheng01]pLS...take a Look at my posted code yesterday pLs... my css only works but not my js..mmmm... i try to use it but nothing happen.. waaaaHhh.. im so idiot... :crybaby:[/quote] dont call urslf an idiot., nwei., so u got the css workng...& onli the js is the problem (dat eliminates the linker error) i dont see anythng wrong in ur js., its only one code so no complicated arrngemnts... but be reminded that the charcters shown in that title bar maker code ur using is limited. may i suggest u try another scrolling title bar code...?

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-19 02:38:30)

ynaj
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: it's a big help for those who really want to make their own layout but don't know where to begin or how to... thanks!
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello broth and sistz can u help me to solve my problem ? huh . I want to have own layout but i dunt no to begin it , and what the newest js?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Powerfulkids]hello broth and sistz can u help me to solve my problem ? huh . I want to have own layout but i dunt no to begin it , and what the newest js?[/quote] all the infos that u need are included in the tutorial... :wasted: jz read & try to understand it. =)
enix
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx agen :eh:
menj_soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

stil i dont understand on how tio make my own layouts... hahahaiiiissss :crybaby: someone can teach me???? the basic one...plsss
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=menj_soul16]stil i dont understand on how tio make my own layouts... hahahaiiiissss :crybaby: someone can teach me???? the basic one...plsss[/quote] i suggest u do the steps in the 1st post...while reading it... wid patience & undrstandng im sure ul be able to do ur layout... others wer able to...so u can too!
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@shy19[/b] mmm.... cgue, i'LL try anoder... thanx..but im just wondering becoz i aLready use js on my account and its working.. may be there is sumthing wrong with my code tLga.. i'LL try ageb and agen..hehe..thanx.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by mheng01 (2008-02-20 04:14:01)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mheng01][b]@shy19[/b] mmm.... cgue, i'LL try anoder... thanx..but im just wondering becoz i aLready use js on my account and its working.. may be there is sumthing wrong with my code tLga.. i'LL try ageb and agen..hehe..thanx.. :thumbsup:[/quote] u may try dis code if u like... jz change the messages: try if it'll work <">:D

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-20 04:56:32)

mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]@ate shy19 yipee.. now its working... hi 5... yuhoo..i try the codes you gave.. i Love it.. thanx for sharing.. :thumbsup: =)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mheng01][b][/b]@ate shy19 yipee.. now its working... hi 5... yuhoo..i try the codes you gave.. i Love it.. thanx for sharing.. :thumbsup: =)[/quote] ur welcome ;) glad to know :D enjoi ur profile..hapi tweakng ;)
annikka
» n00b
1969-12-31

finally...now i know...thanks a lot...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:19

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy