• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

devilz3ro
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

uhm....where could i get the linker???:paranoid:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[quote=devilz3ro]uhm....where could i get the linker???:paranoid:[/quote] proceed to the UNDERGROUND SECTION :D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. it a big help for me.
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thx for share..:thumbsup:
lian94
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i have d js linker pliss- :D
cutie13
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i ask??how can i make a crossever??i didnt know how to make it!!can u teach me??pls.......
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@lian94 please browse the underground section for that! :eh: @cutie13 proceed [url=http://theftalk.com/t27632-make-Crossover-Layouts-%28Recommended-Newbies-like.html]here[/url] or [url=http://theftalk.com/t23911-Tutorial..Crossover.html]here[/url] for tutorials =|
polahill
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello guys please help me where am i going to to put the url of my external file is it on media box or css file???plz help me i dunno thanks in advance
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=polahill]hello guys please help me where am i going to to put the url of my external file is it on media box or css file???plz help me i dunno thanks in advance[/quote] u need the CSS -[b]or[/b]- JS linker [sub](depends on wat type of files/codes u hav)[/sub]... PM me or the mods ([sub]with ur FS profle link[/sub]) and ask for the linker., ;)
trixie101
» n00b
1969-12-31

my I ask a question..what is a linker.is that the css box in friendster? <marquee>:penguin::penguin::penguin:</marquee>
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=trixie101]my I ask a question..what is a linker.is that the css box in friendster? <marquee>:penguin::penguin::penguin:</marquee>[/quote] nope., a linker is anothr script used to inject ur extrnal codes in ur main webpage (in this case ur Friendster Profile) u use it wen u already have the extrnal files saved/uploaded n ur hosting site =) surf the FT subforums or PM the mods (or me) wid ur FS profile link if u wana ask bout the linker.
chino96
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha tnx :D i appreciate it :D
chino96
» n00b
1969-12-31

[scroll]:penguin::penguin::penguin:[/scroll] can i ask? whats the inject for?
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the code people.......... post more.....:)

Last edited by krixia (2008-04-18 04:57:16)

krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=chino96][scroll]:penguin::penguin::penguin:[/scroll] can i ask? whats the inject for?[/quote] hahah............crazyboi
yovaraj
» n00b
1969-12-31

Gr8t work !!!:D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=chino96][scroll]:penguin::penguin::penguin:[/scroll] can i ask? whats the inject for?[/quote] follow this link and familiarize what's the use of injector http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html
onigiri
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing....nice work
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any working css linker available now?
dirtypunk09
» n00b
1969-12-31

san po ung generator ng css?...:evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:41

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy