• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[quote=Capoeira]how a great code guys.thx be4[/quote] What code my friend :/ I think ur spamming posting this same comment many times. You need to read the topic before you post there are no codes in this topic :o
unicaijacute
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

i dont understand it..
xenozide
» n00b
1969-12-31

omg! im beri confused.. xD
KiSsEs655
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm what's a linker...and where do you paste the url of these codes?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KiSsEs655]uhm what's a linker...and where do you paste the url of these codes?[/quote] You need to create the file first read this...[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
samishi06
» n00b
1969-12-31

galing nyu po kuyas and ates !!
torreseemee
» n00b
1969-12-31

good:thumbsup: that was nice.....great..
alfaredo
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick..................!!!!:wasted:cccccccdsd
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=samishi06]galing nyu po kuyas and ates !![/quote] Uh-oh... watch out for the language you're using.. ^^ Thanks... I used this as a reference... now I have my own layout.. =)
Lovely12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ada yg bsa ngajar gw pake bhs indonesia g? Cra bkin layout crossover. . Ajarin dund. . Tulung.Tulung
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Lovely12]Ada yg bsa ngajar gw pake bhs indonesia g? Cra bkin layout crossover. . Ajarin dund. . Tulung.Tulung[/quote] huh..?cant understand you...use english please..:eh::eh:
rodruth
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice! nice... so helpful tutorial..
Lovely12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can you teach me, , to make a beautiful layouT, , ?:wasted:
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Lovely12]Can you teach me, , to make a beautiful layouT, , ?:wasted:[/quote] oh just read this tutorial...:eh:
CaRTeNz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Very very nice tricks :thumbsup: But anyone can help me, coz i'm newbie here :wallbash: How to hide "Media Box" from ur profile :question: Thx b4 for the answer
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=CaRTeNz]Very very nice tricks :thumbsup: But anyone can help me, coz i'm newbie here :wallbash: How to hide "Media Box" from ur profile :question: Thx b4 for the answer[/quote] oh..heres the code.. [spoiler]<">[/spoiler] if you have other question kindly post it on friendster help section..:eh:
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]tnxx f0r sharing...:)[/b] can any1 help me....h0w to put add ons on da page tnxxx:)
lellylelly
» n00b
1969-12-31

just wanna say hello...:D
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mitchelyn]can any1 help me....h0w to put add ons on da page[/quote] what kind of add-ons?pls be more specific.. [quote=lellylelly]just wanna say hello...:D[/quote] ooopss you're just spamming, avoid that its prohibited.. read the rules lellylelly!:eh:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice trick for newbie.Thanks for sharing :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:35

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy