• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

nice tutorial for newbies
avanzado_clarissa7
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

whats the code for how many people views me..
jjamppongs1
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx shy..... :D:D:D :penguin: :wow:
marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i still had probz my pix dont show up .....whats wrong with it?/???
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For GENEREAL questions. pls proceed to the [url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html][b]HELP Section[/b][/url]
kc04ten
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: tears of joy! :D newbie here, so its really help me a lot i wish i can make now my own layout before the year ended:exclaim: lol thanks for that nice :gift: to newbies
mitcharyhadj
» n00b
1969-12-31

ate thank's...friendster tweaker gumawa ako,pero ung layout na ginawa ko picture image kaya lang yong background image gusto ko sana transparent para makita ung background image. kagaya sa friendster ko. paano ko ba gawin un. kasi ung image may border color na nagtatakip sa background image. help please...=)
vhinz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like this post:thumbsup: but i cant give u a repu :D i nid 50+ post and w8 my repu :D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ jz here to help :D [b]@mitcharyhadj [/b] use english in posting :D
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice tutorial for me:D thks:gift::gift:
mel17
» n00b
1969-12-31

can I find the linker?
akosichai03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] tnx a lot... it helps the newbies like me... [img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/akosichai03/tryko-2.gif[/img] [/align]
08NICAH08
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe.... hello.... can i ask something.... and pls.. answer it if u know it cause i need help a lot... how can i be an author in [url=http://friendster-layouts.com/][/url] and pls... in a right way.... thnx.... and another thing.... shy ur always d' best... hehe...
chunlover
» n00b
1969-12-31

tenx for this =)= :thumbsup:
FSaddict
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice it helps a lot
mighty_glenn
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice thread. :) it is very useful for many newbies like me. =| here's for you. :thumbsup: [scroll]glenn is OWNING![/scroll]
pink_blushie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i so love!!!love love this post!!!:) thank you so much!! i learned a lot! :) haha yey at least don't really have to study everything about css..haha anyhoo..uhm.. hugz!!thanks!!=)
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mel17]can I find the linker?[/quote] Go to the UNDERGROUND section. Hihih
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

great.............:)
mitcharyhadj
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need help....:crybaby: i done layout in frndster twker css code what to do next to make it transfarent to see the bckround image...:) thank's....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:31

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy