• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[quote=rhodem24]haha! at last! I got it! thanks 4 helping...!! NEXT ISSUE : How can I remove the ad's on the right side of my profile? :)[/quote] [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gif[/img] good thing u got dat... go here for the hide codes: [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html[/url] look for wat u need., den add the codes in ur external css file.
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

thank you so much...
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]thank you so much...[/quote] ur welcom ;)
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

another question... How can I make my own header? its like 800 x 300px... I already have the image but I don't know to ho put it on the very top of my profile. tnx.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]another question... How can I make my own header? its like 800 x 300px... I already have the image but I don't know to ho put it on the very top of my profile. tnx.[/quote] u can get the code here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t8245-adding-banner-2%28works-FIREFOX%29-UPDATED%21%21%21.html[/url] u can search T_T for lots more codes...
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx.. and btw, what do u mean w/ T_T in "u can search T_T for lots more codes..."?? :)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]tnx.. and btw, what do u mean w/ T_T in "u can search T_T for lots more codes..."?? :)[/quote] Tricks & Tutorial...(section) ;)
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]HEllow guys im new here... ahihi...ahmm i want to learn how to hide html codes? like my featured friends on my profile..huhu..i want to hide them when somenone is viewing my profile.. can you teach me how to do it?? =) =) [/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

html codes? so you mean your using overlay profile?
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ahihi...nope not an overlay profile... just a normal profile..cause i want to know how to do it..huhu.. do u know how to do it?? i like your profile anyway.. how did you do that,,waaaa... [/b] [b] u know the codes in hiding your featured friends..photos...primary picx..shout out..when someone views your profile?? ahuahuu... like the profile of this on..just click here.. [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/aestheticmassacre[/url] pls elpP mee... [/b] [quote][color=orange]Post Merged.[/color][/quote]

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-02-22 22:06:41)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^[b]xoxotam [/b] being a newbie isnt an excuse to disobey the RULES! :wallbash: iv seen u double/triple post on diffrent threads too... [b]if u wanna learn.,jz read the 1st post in this topic... follow em & ull be able to use those codes... :/[/b]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-22 16:13:18)

rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello.. I followed the steps in making ur own banner here: http://theftalk.com/t8245-adding-banner-2%28works-FIREFOX%29-UPDATED%21%21%21.html and it worked perfectly.. but, my question is : How can I have the [b]Home | My Profile | My Connections ...[/b] appear? Please help.. tnx.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

look for this part in ur css codes [quote]#subnav { display:none; } [b]#mainnav {display:none; }[/b] #navdivider { display:none; } .banner_ad_fix { display:none; } }[/quote] jz remove the bold part ;)
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx.. it worked. How can i make extra div's or panels? for example, below the "Rhodem is a fan of" panel, I want to add another div/panel and put some add on's in it..
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]tnx.. it worked. How can i make extra div's or panels? for example, below the "Rhodem is a fan of" panel, I want to add another div/panel and put some add on's in it..[/quote] go here :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t19396-Addbox-Generator.html[/url]
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

im confused. =(
jen_love
» n00b
1969-12-31

aloha....can u help me on how to start making layout,..????..plssss... :( :( its my first time....i dont know on how to start.....indi ko kc masyado maintindihan ang procedures eh....tanx a lot fren......GOD BLESS.... :) :)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]im confused. =([/quote] go here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t16599-WVM2.2-Marfillaster%27s-Addbox-Gen.-Explained.html[/url] for the tutorial [quote=jen_love]aloha....can u help me on how to start making layout,..????..plssss... :( :( its my first time....i dont know on how to start.....indi ko kc masyado maintindihan ang procedures eh....tanx a lot fren......GOD BLESS.... :) :)[/quote] its all explaind in the 1st post... try doing the steps while readng it... ;)
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

I know how to create a javascript file but I don't know how to write the script/code.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]I know how to create a javascript file but I don't know how to write the script/code.[/quote] read the tutorial carefully., it's sed der wat to place & wer to place it... if u hav questions bot addbox., u can also post it ther;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:17

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy