• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

maryan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

thank for diz!
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

can i ask sumting?? =| you know your tutorial is really good =) =.. I understand it.. thanks!! :D well here's my question =| .. I don't have notepad on my computer I have editxt w/c is the notepad version od mac com =) . but then when i try ti save my codes as .css or .js I can't the computer don't let me 'cuz i have to save it as .rtf =) soo can i directly ssave it to ripway as .css or .js instead of using notepad =| and so that i don't need to upload it?? can i do it ?? :/ **answers appreaciated** =)

Last edited by skyfire14 (2008-01-26 13:48:07)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=skyfire14]can i ask sumting?? =| you know your tutorial is really good =) =.. I understand it.. thanks!! :D well here's my question =| .. I don't have notepad on my computer I have editxt w/c is the notepad version od mac com =) . but then when i try ti save my codes as .css or .js I can't the computer don't let me 'cuz i have to save it as .rtf =) soo can i directly ssave it to ripway as .css or .js instead of using notepad =| and so that i don't need to upload it?? can i do it ?? :/ **answers appreaciated** =)[/quote] yep u can do dat directly in ripway =) u can go hre for the directions ;) [url]http://theftalk.com/t17623-Javascript-Linker-Resource..html[/url] and instead of using .js just use .txt :) coz dat's wats compatble wid the linkers now...

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-01-26 18:54:39)

minnieeatszombies
» n00b
1969-12-31

aaaaaah. i never get these things. :| i got stuck at the ripway part. i don't know what to do after uploading the files. :(
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nice tutorials shy19..[/b] ;)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=minnieeatszombies]aaaaaah. i never get these things. :| i got stuck at the ripway part. i don't know what to do after uploading the files. :([/quote] Then you need to use the url of the css file you created in the css linker code to paste into ur media box. [url]http://theftalk.com/t17647-Linker-%28other-method%29.html[/url]
jheiyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice work thanx! :thumbsup:
alexjane24
» n00b
1969-12-31

i started with this tutorial.. it help me a lot. thanks... :thumbsup:
j3nny2
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmmm... after combining the css and js file using the feruzz, do i still need to generate the code on cradle or just use the combine code to paste directly on Friendster? thanks you
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]common for talkers, bt for newbies, its a big big help! nce one! ^_^[/b] :eh: :eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=j3nny2]ahmmm... after combining the css and js file using the feruzz, do i still need to generate the code on cradle or just use the combine code to paste directly on Friendster? thanks you[/quote] You must always use the linker code. None of these codes can be pasted directly onto ur friendster.
fuschiacat
» n00b
1969-12-31

wait, wait. now i can follow. but im confused, what is external css file? how to apply the css and js files to your profile if not putting it to the external css file (because i dont know what it is)?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

External css codes are those css codes that will only work if they are on a seperate file and linked to ur profile, they can not be pasted in ur customized layout codes on ur profile. For example all the hide codes and the code for using ur own logo/banner. For more css codes check here....[url]http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-Codes%21.html[/url]
fuschiacat
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok thanks. ive copied the codes in the notepad. what do i do after im done with the editing? how will i save it?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ save it with css extension eg : code.css then upload it in web hosting eg : [url=htp://www.ripway.com]RIPWAY[/url]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fuschiacat]ok thanks. ive copied the codes in the notepad. what do i do after im done with the editing? how will i save it?[/quote] Read this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t2376-%28.css%29-linker.html[/url]
fuschiacat
» n00b
1969-12-31

"paste this code below at the very top of your js file" where is this? the media box? or the css customize box? thanks for replying.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ nope. it's not the part of ur friendster profile. u need to make one.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=fuschiacat]"paste this code below at the very top of your js file" where is this? the media box? or the css customize box? thanks for replying.[/quote] whew., it's all in the tutorial... go to the links gives in step 4 ;)
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice help of newbies ;] ty
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:11

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy