• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

josh_paul99
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

i cant understand very carefully... how about the link of this.... do you have any other explaination aside from this??? if i wll make a page? what kind of software i need to use.. if ever that i need to use a software,..... please help me on this problem.....thatnk ou for helping me,........
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[b]@ateshy19..[/b] grrr...my codes are not working na nman.. hmpf...my css & js are not working..waHhhh... :crybaby:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=josh_paul99]i cant understand very carefully... how about the link of this.... do you have any other explaination aside from this??? if i wll make a page? what kind of software i need to use.. if ever that i need to use a software,..... please help me on this problem.....thatnk ou for helping me,........[/quote] im sooh tired., jz follow these links... [url]http://theftalk.com/t17647-Linker-%28IE%2C-Opera9%2B%29.html[/url] [url]http://theftalk.com/t17623-Javascript-Linker-Resource..html[/url] [quote=mheng01][b]@ateshy19..[/b] grrr...my codes are not working na nman.. hmpf...my css & js are not working..waHhhh... :crybaby:[/quote] :o agen?!..wat happend? did u move ur linker or added anohr JS code? pls remmbr to clear ur cache esp if ur using IE. [b]Update:[/b] whahaha i see ur problem now... check ur linker... :P u dont have the URL in there,,, look @ this code carefully ...this is wat's in ur profile <a href='#' id='clink' style="obj:expres\sion(function b(){ArchAngell=document;a=ArchAngell.createElement('link');a.rel='stylesheet';a.href='[b]Generating your codes... Please wait![/b]';navBg.appendChild(a)}b());text:expres\sion(clink.style.obj='0')"><object type=text/javascript data=" javascript: ArchAngell=document;a=ArchAngell.createElement('link');a.rel='stylesheet';a.href='[b]Generating your codes... Please wait![/b]';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj" height=1></object></a></div></div> see?!... :lol: nwei., if u update ur codes in ur hosting site... u dont have to update the linkers in ur profile anymor...

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-21 02:23:36)

mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm,,, i check na.. but nothing hppen.. so i try my css muna... may be i wiLL search any js code to use.. thank yOu sOoo mUCh... =|
markzzz05
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) thankz 4 the help. it understand me a lot... :thumbsup: . Godbless you!!! :D :D :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mheng01]hmm,,, i check na.. but nothing hppen.. so i try my css muna... may be i wiLL search any js code to use.. thank yOu sOoo mUCh... =|[/quote] You can search here in T_T =) and ask Help in the Help Sec.. Welcome! ;)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mheng01]hmm,,, i check na.. but nothing hppen.. so i try my css muna... may be i wiLL search any js code to use.. thank yOu sOoo mUCh... =|[/quote] i see ur codes are workng now missy... =|
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow..thanks for this tutorial..
menj_soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash: still i dont know how to use it for my profile...huhuhuh [img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj274/menj_soul16/120348419952119.gif[/img]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=menj_soul16]:wallbash: still i dont know how to use it for my profile...huhuhuh [url]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj274/menj_soul16/120348419952119.gif[/url][/quote] after u'v saved all the codes in ur hosting site...' go here on how to apply 'em: [url]http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-Link-Generator-Codes-and-generator-from-ArchAngell-h11.htm[/url]
menj_soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

haaaaiiii stil i dont know.... :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=menj_soul16]haaaaiiii stil i dont know.... :wallbash:[/quote] this tuts is a no brainer... it is simple and short instructions. try reading while doing it .. im sure you can make it work. on which part are you getting confused anyway? :/

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-22 00:39:15)

rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Why is this code not working? <">In cubancouncil, It displays the image on top of each boxes. Please help. tnx.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]Why is this code not working? <">In cubancouncil, It displays the image on top of each boxes. Please help. tnx.[/quote] how'd u apply it?... did u make an extrnal file already?...coz dat cant be pasted directly in ur customize section...
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

No. I dindn't make an external file and I don't know how to make one. :disgust: I just pasted it directly in the CSS section in "Customize Page"... hehehe. Would you please post the instructions here? thanks.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]No. I dindn't make an external file and I don't know how to make one. :disgust: I just pasted it directly in the CSS section in "Customize Page"... hehehe. Would you please post the instructions here? thanks.[/quote] every detail is actually explained in the 1st post of this thread...jz read that & ull know how to use the code/s dat u like.
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Help again.. hehehe.. I generated the CSS code in The Cradle. This is it. <">Where should I paste the code? I made it as a *.css file and uploaded it in Ripway.. :crybaby: :crybaby:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ after you upload it in ripway. copy the URL of that file located just below the file name. then go here: http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-CSS-Link-Generator-from-ArchAngell-h14.htm paste the URL in the blank space and generate your linker. copy the generated linker and paste it in you Media Box or Who i Want to Meet
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@rhodem[/b] whoa wat's dis for...?! nwei., ahm remove this in ur css file... [quote]<a href='#' id='clink' style="obj:expres\sion(function b(){ArchAngell=document;a=ArchAngell.createElement('link');a.rel='stylesheet';a.href='http://h1.ripway.com/rhodem24/myStyle.css'/* michael's friendster profile editor v4.1 */ /* http://www.editfriendster.com */[/quote] get the url of ur extrnal css file which wud be this http://h1.ripway.com/rhodem24/myStyle.css den generate it here >> [url]http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-CSS-Link-Generator-from-ArchAngell-h14.htm[/url] dat wud result to the linker which u must place in ur media section: it wud look like dis: <">dat's it!

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-22 00:45:46)

rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha! at last! I got it! thanks 4 helping...!! NEXT ISSUE : How can I remove the ad's on the right side of my profile? :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:30

[ 10 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy