• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

hakire
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[align=center][/align] thankz for this shy! its helps a lot to me!! because of the website u post i had my pic resized that's a big thanks to u :D :D :D
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

thanks! it helped me a lot! i submitted a layout on css section =)! wwwwwwwwooooohho!
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ur welcome fellaz... hapi editing :D
edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w thankz a for this!!
ruth07
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm how do i apply the js file that i made for my profile??
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ruth07]umm how do i apply the js file that i made for my profile??[/quote] well, u need the latest linker... u can search the underground section fr that ;)

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-16 23:35:02)

anchez
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]PLS.TELL US WHERE TO FIND THE MOST RECENT LINK IN W/C OUR DIRECT LINK TO BE PLACED
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

As a newbie,this really is a big help for me.. Since I'm having a hard time, this made it easier! thanks alot! Rock on.. xoxoxo:rose::):thumbsup:
dreamerpinkz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup:=) tnx.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]PLS.TELL US WHERE TO FIND THE MOST RECENT LINK IN W/C OUR DIRECT LINK TO BE PLACED[/quote] Just browse the friendstertalk index sweetie,or open all the forum =) and avoid [b]ALL CAPS[/b] post next tym,aaayt??

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-05-17 19:22:08)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice code!! thx for shareing... keep it up! :):thumbsup:
08NICAH08
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow its very helpful for newbies...... and soon..... all of us will share this for newbies.... like me.... hehe......
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] tnx for this...[/b]
08NICAH08
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow.. I'm nica u can be mah friend.... pls.. help me.... how can I be an author in http://friendster-layouts.com/ I wanna be an author! pls. anwer mah question!
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial! i learned a lot.=) tnx a lot!:lol: mwah mwah mwah.:o
emported
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:=)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:thanks for sharing!
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]tnx for sharing this one![/i]
leahkim23@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi MODS, can I have a linker. Thanks, My old linker was hacked. Thanks:mad::penguin:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ jz read step 4.2 or this one [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url] avoid double posting nxt tym
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 11 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy