• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

hello9055
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

nice!!!!!! thanks 4 sharing!!
sheenmartin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

how to remove adds on my page?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sheenmartin]how to remove adds on my page?[/quote] you cant remove the adds on ur page.. but you can hide it.. proceed here.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-CSS-Hide-Codes-%5BUpdate%5D.html[/url]
siangyun
» n00b
1969-12-31

I just new comer in Friendster. So i needs much help to decorate my Friendster.. anyone want to helpme?
puloninos
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaahhh..!!! h0w can i make it? im t00 c0nfused.:paranoid:
puloninos
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me pls.. add me on mah ym.. eshemarz_0204 f0r dose wu want to help me.. am c0nfused 'b0ut this.. i wnat t0 make a layout.. pls pls pls// thnx! tc Godbless=(:o:retard:
kheaXcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow this helps mii for making my layouts
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=puloninos]help me pls..[/quote] You need to read the other tutorials and study them to understand, then if you have questions post them in the help thread. =) [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
ludvly
» n00b
1969-12-31

ee kodenya ga ada yg bisa damn u all
xtian9879
» n00b
1969-12-31

...wow!,,im really having a hard time,using this css extentions...i have already created 1 in ripway,..but my problem is,i have no idea how to to use it...somebody help me please...=(:mad::eh::crybaby:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xtian9879]..wow!,,im really having a hard time,using this css extentions...i have already created 1 in ripway,..but my problem is,i have no idea how to to use it...somebody help me please...=(:mad::eh::crybaby:[/quote] proceed to the [b]Underground Section[/b] for the linker then used the css linker =)

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-08-04 06:06:49)

makb_bmak
» n00b
1969-12-31

harhar..it was not clear..i didnt understand what you were saying there..LOL:rolleyes:
ize4773
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnks for posting this one. i tried ff the basic method but when I got into my Ripway account there's no "Create Text File Option" under My Files.. here's the screenshot: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/ize4773/RipwayII.jpg[/img] why is that so?

Last edited by ize4773 (2008-08-05 03:30:31)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dz is soooo nice..!! luv it..!!
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ize4773]thnks for posting this one. i tried ff the basic method but when I got into my Ripway account there's no "Create Text File Option" under My Files.. here's the screenshot: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/ize4773/RipwayII.jpg[/url] why is that so?[/quote] coz ripway updated their site jz recently., they changed some options... so instead., u can create ur file using ur Notepad den upload it n ripway.
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

great Tutorials i like that ,..........
modesto2000
» n00b
1969-12-31

sori for being moron but honestly , i cant seem to find th creat text file . i follow all your instructions but it did not exsist! wat should i do?
nclaire
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank gurl.. it's a great help..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=modesto2000]sori for being moron but honestly , i cant seem to find th creat text file . i follow all your instructions but it did not exsist! wat should i do?[/quote] Since ripway is being updated.. I think they removed the create rext file button.. So i suggest that you put your codes on a notepad and just uplaod it..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=modesto2000]sori for being moron but honestly , i cant seem to find th creat text file . i follow all your instructions but it did not exsist! wat should i do?[/quote] [b]refer to my post #636[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:05

[ 10 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy