• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

wow! +repu for you!! for the hard work/.. :D:D
kristinetorreda
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

THIS is really helpful! :D
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for this tutorial =) it will really help the newbies :) :thumbsup:
eNnah19
» n00b
1969-12-31

nicE tUt! tnx 4 sHariNg.. hehe:):thumbsup:
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i] thanks!! keep it up ;) [/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by deceived.ang35 (2008-10-29 23:11:26)

my_02escalade
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to animate my primary photo..please needed help/
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]:thumbsup: thanks for sharin.. =)[/b]
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

nyc tut..thx for sharing..whaha..btw..any tut on making a layout?.. i mean without generators..but with your own?
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeaa..great! now i understand more
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=my_02escalade]how to animate my primary photo..please needed help/[/quote] wrong thread dude go to the help section! [b]sorry for the OT[/b]
allanace_kim03
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i put background music to my profile. please help. thanks
Ice Flakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello. Is there any code that i can hide the friend's list in my friendster? Thank you so much.
Ice Flakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello. Is there any code that i can hide the friend's list in my friendster? Thank you so much.:)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ <">put the code in your ext css. u can check the other css hide code thru' the link below http://theftalk.com/t10469-CSS-Hide-Codes-%5BUpdate%5D.html [b]avoid double post next time[/b] :D

Last edited by andHa (2008-11-05 16:17:38)

Ice Flakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you. I will try it now.
Ice Flakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry , but i can't figure out how i can find or download the extension css.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ice Flakes]sorry , but i can't figure out how i can find or download the extension css.[/quote] You need to read this tutorial..[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
Ice Flakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

I am having headaches now, I followed the instruction in ripway and geocities and until now i couldnt figure out why nothing happened in my profile.:cry::crybaby::crybaby:
erixhel
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice :) i think i didnt understand anything :)) but i'll try to do it thanks for posting it
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nC tut0rials 4 newbie... :thumbsup: tnx...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:29

[ 10 queries - 0.082 second ]
Privacy Policy