• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

myhums
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

paano gawa ng banner??
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

^ u can create your own banner using adobe's software or try www.cooltext.com for creating your own banner online :eh:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-06-10 06:19:34)

vincentcvm123
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks again ShY.. for this tut.. labshoo
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool.. tutorial... this is rilly a big help for the other newbies hir...
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing..
stonggyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry to say.................. iM NOT UNDERSTAND ........................................ NEWWWWWW!!!!!!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try viewing this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t34431-%5BVIDEO-TUTORIAL%5DMaking-Extensions-Files%28JS%29-%5BI%27m-Taking-Requests%21%21%5D.html[/url]
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this.. at this time i now had an idea were site to go in making my own layout.. tnx for helping us "newbies".. this is a big help.. tc and keep up the gud work.. :)
xkadoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/angela21895/Emo-1.jpg
epia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]for shy19 ........ i really appreciate your effort for posting the steps on how to do a personalized layouts.... hope i will learn a lot doing my own layouts.....because im a friendster enthusiast but the problem i dont know how to crate my own layouts.............even in photobucket i dont know how to put my picture in my profile that i was created at photobucket....hope you can help me with this.......anyway A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/align]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=epia]for shy19 ........ i really appreciate your effort for posting the steps on how to do a personalized layouts.... hope i will learn a lot doing my own layouts.....because im a friendster enthusiast but the problem i dont know how to crate my own layouts.............even in photobucket i dont know how to put my picture in my profile that i was created at photobucket....hope you can help me with this.......anyway A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] :arrow: just get the direct link of your uploaded file [quote]:arrow: ex. of direct link is [b]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/angela21895/Emo-1.jpg[/b][/quote] then put it to your css code [quote]:arrow: this is your css code background-image: url([b]YOUR IMAGE URL HERE[/b]);[/quote] [quote]:arrow: outcome background-image: url(http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/angela21895/Emo-1.jpg); :arrow: this is your css code[/quote] okidoki =)

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-06-18 05:44:29)

el mhaldita
» n00b
1969-12-31

Actually one of the reason why I decided to join in ftalk . . . . I want to know how to make alay and jow to put a nice aly for my friendster account . . . pllzz help me . .
christiandelacruz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... its helps me alot..
babymuffy
» n00b
1969-12-31

weee its my first tym hir in friendstertalk and i'm a big noob,, dis thread isa real big help:thumbsup::)
silrave
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got problem cause i go website find a website 'http://friendsterjs.sitebooth.com/8.txt but i use css or js generator generate out also no use my profile can't show can help me?
mel17
» n00b
1969-12-31

im newbie here....

Last edited by mel17 (2008-06-24 07:14:11)

Heartbleedxoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i might as well try this one... for a newbie like me!!! tnx for posing.,.[/b]
shamel_b
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D i try to create and edit my own fs profile....howwwwwwwww???????? help me plzzz................................
thep04
» n00b
1969-12-31

pa ano kng gs2 ko mwla ung mga groups ko
thep04
» n00b
1969-12-31

pa ano kng gs2 ko mwla ung mga groups ko
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:07

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy