• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

katicatz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

nice tutorial....good for newbie like me..=)
chadee24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

eow..po^_^new po ako dito...^_^pede po tanong akoh..??? panu po un edit un profile ko hir sa friendstertalk..?? pati magupload ng pic..????? thank u po.. ^_^ ~chadee24~
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chadee24... Please read the rules of the forum, posting in english is required in on threads except the regional threads. =)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mitcharyhadj]i need help.... i done layout in frndster twker css code what to do next to make it transfarent to see the bckround image... thank's....[/quote] add this to ur [b]External css [/b]file [quote].commonbox, .commonbox evenrow {background: transparent ! important;}[/quote]
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoa! this is great for newbies like me.... now i can understand a little bit of js and css tnx for sharing!
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Know I Understand...=) Thanks For Your Sharing....:penguin:
kbryant24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]is photobucket a hosting site???pls reply tnx....[/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for sharing. big help^^[/b]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks sis! that was a lot of help:thumbsup: keep sharing...:)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kbryant24]is photobucket a hosting site???pls reply tnx....[/quote] it s... but onli for images
legend_killer
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice topic expecially for newbies! hehe :D=D
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for the share.. ^_^ i'm goin 2 try to make my own layout;. :D
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for the share.. ^_^ i'm goin 2 try to make my own layout;. :D _ _ _ _ _ _ _ editted: sorry for the double post.. got an error on my browser.. very sorry mods :paranoid:

Last edited by cruel24 (2008-06-04 02:43:49)

pinkmao03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tut sis!!!lots of newbies like me can use it!
ranggacm
» FTalker
1969-12-31

layout in frndster..plss
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx for this one.... it really helps..... :kiss: I'll be trying this..
rapsalonga
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharring
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thx 4 sharing =)
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks 4 d share=)
alcaponez2
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:13

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy