• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

HI im the new user!
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[quote=Hafeez]HI im the new user![/quote] wrong thread bro.... please proceed to new member introduction...
tokeyikan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thx... Nice Tutorials
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:thumbsup:tnx its juz a great help for us who just starting to learn how to use css and to familiarized them... thank you so much=)...[/b]
mamiki
» n00b
1969-12-31

paano yun box:lol:
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=mamiki]paano yun box:lol:[/quote] use English Language. maybe we can help u.....
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx 4 d tips :)
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

than for share :thumbsup::thumbsup: Beautifully him to newbie :wow::wow:
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

than for share :thumbsup::thumbsup: Beautifully him to newbie :wow::wow:
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing your tutorial is good for newbies like me! hey cupu avoid double posting...its prohibited right?=|
elang_siantar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] Please help me. I'm a newbie. how can I remove "Adds by google" box from my FS? thankx
melvinchillboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks a lot=) that's a new learning expaerience! great job!
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=elang_siantar]Please help me. I'm a newbie. how can I remove "Adds by google" box from my FS? thankx[/quote] this is the code for hiding ads by google.. :arrow:<">and for the other hide codes just clik the link below!:D:D http://theftalk.com/t10469-CSS-Hide-Codes-%5BUpdate%5D.html
boetiy
» n00b
1969-12-31

after i make my background!! what i must do,,,,
boetiy
» n00b
1969-12-31

what next kode after the background kode!!!??? please help me!!
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=boetiy]what next kode after the background kode!!!??? please help me!![/quote] [quote=boetiy]after i make my background!! what i must do,,,,[/quote] what do you mean by that?is it you are done on making the background? if you are trying to get the complete compilation of css codes just click the link below... http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-of-CSS-Codes!.html and for the other tweaks just search here in the tricks and tutorials section.. by the way just read this tutorial carefully to know how to edit your profiles background..:D:D and also you can post your question in one..but you didnt..i think it is consider as double posting??:eh:
rha_uchul
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img][/img]=|:(=(:norose::kiss:
amerduck
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=rha_uchul][img][/img][/quote] spamming....read da rules before posting...
Capoeira
» n00b
1969-12-31

how a great code guys.thx be4
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:55

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy