• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

sociothink
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

thankZ?!!!and now i can think?!
frinx7fuwhd
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

thanks..............for showing GUIDE ....=)=)
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

gud for newbies lyk me!
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one...it really help! =)
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tutorials..tnx a lot sis
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this can help alot of members & specially newbies, kip it up. =):thumbsup:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]nice trick.. for newbies... like me^^ __________________________________ [img]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/xtremebytes9/26e70600.gif[/img] [/align]
vanex99
» n00b
1969-12-31

/scroll thank you 4 this.. lotz of newbies like me can use it..!
2cute4u
» n00b
1969-12-31

Anyway,kindly double check if Ripway is really working or not. Because Its not working for me and some of my friends. We are trying this guide although we are all stock in Ripway part because I think the site is not working. So please kindly give us another place where to upload our codes. Thank you, -Red
lhulay
» n00b
1969-12-31

weee~ i wanna try it :cool:
2cute4u
» n00b
1969-12-31

Anyway,the Ripway website is back. I think they just have a downtime for a while. lol:P
ilustra_comp
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank's for share nice job :D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=2cute4u]Anyway,kindly double check if Ripway is really working or not. Because Its not working for me and some of my friends. We are trying this guide although we are all stock in Ripway part because I think the site is not working. So please kindly give us another place where to upload our codes. Thank you, -Red[/quote] [quote=2cute4u]Anyway,the Ripway website is back. I think they just have a downtime for a while. lol:P[/quote] ripway is back to normal a decade ago =) :thumbsup: [quote=lhulay]weee~ i wanna try it :cool:[/quote] [quote=ilustra_comp]thank's for share nice job :D[/quote] cancers of ftalk that need a chemo =D enjoy the chemotherapy session =D

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-07-09 00:06:05)

wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nIcE 4 tHe neWbiEs LiKe mE......:D
clastrinz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the tutorial....that really helped me a lot.... now ihave information on what to do, thank you very much....
keemberly
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi ms shy.. can u make me a personalized profile? pls....
dArReN317
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just wanna ask on how to make your profile diierent from other. I like my background that is so unique and fabolous
umekosasaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

..oohh now i know how..^^ tenx 4 sharing..^^
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dArReN317]i just wanna ask on how to make your profile diierent from other. I like my background that is so unique and fabolous[/quote] --- jz follow the steps gven n the 1st post...& jz be creative wid the image that ull use ;) [quote=keemberly]hi ms shy.. can u make me a personalized profile? pls....[/quote] --- i dont grant requests...sowi but there are layout authors hu do... try goin to these links :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t24866-CSS-Layout-Request%3F.html[/url] :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t32824-LAYMAKERS-SOCIETY---Layout-Request.html[/url]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=thep04]pa ano kng gs2 ko mwla ung mga groups ko[/quote] proceed here.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-of-Hide-Codes-(CSS-Codes).html[/url] it's a compilation of hide codes by xavierkym..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:23

[ 13 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy