• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Um, [i]ate[/i], after making the codes at cubancouncil or the FS editor, what do you do with it? Do you add the floating page, image effect, etc. codes with it and save it together?
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

shy, is it possible to change the color of the navbar? [img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e64/rhodem24/screenshot-1.jpg[/img] tnx.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]Um, [i]ate[/i], after making the codes at cubancouncil or the FS editor, what do you do with it? Do you add the floating page, image effect, etc. codes with it and save it together?[/quote] yes u can do it dat way ;) or u can also jz add the codes frm cuban council n ur customize css section then save the tweaks n a file @ ripway... @[b]rhodem24[/b] u can use this code <">jz change the color values ;)

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-23 02:50:20)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh, I seeeee... That's why some layouts have two codes that had to be pasted separately. LOL. Uhm, another question po.. Heheh. Uhm, what's the code for the banner? I lost my copy....
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]Oh, I seeeee... That's why some layouts have two codes that had to be pasted separately. LOL. Uhm, another question po.. Heheh. Uhm, what's the code for the banner? I lost my copy....[/quote] u can use the one frm here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t8245-adding-banner-2%28works-FIREFOX%29-UPDATED%21%21%21.html[/url] nxt tym u can also use the search option... (up there ↑↑↑) ;)
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^Ahihi.. Thank you!^^
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@ ate shy....[/b] do you know how to hide main navigation? hehee.. =D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@[b]rhodem24 & joebz[/b] ur welcome ;) @mheng01 go here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html[/url] nxt tym pls try searchng the T&T section
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm back again... What happed to my Main Navigation? I changed the colors but still uneffective... <">That was the code that u gave me and I modified it... It displays only black texts...

Last edited by rhodem24 (2008-02-23 04:41:24)

alexia123
» n00b
1969-12-31

helo im just new here and i want to know how to make my crossover layout to work and if u can give me some vanessa hudgens crossover layout pls can u send it to my email, its vanessanne_@yahoo.com. i have tried cut n paste but it doesn't work... pls help me thanks n more power to all... god bless
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]I'm back again... What happed to my Main Navigation? I changed the colors but still uneffective... <">That was the code that u gave me and I modified it... It displays only black texts...[/quote] It displays black text because that is the color code you used for the fonts. [quote]color:#000000;[/quote] [quote=alexia123]helo im just new here and i want to know how to make my crossover layout to work and if u can give me some vanessa hudgens crossover layout pls can u send it to my email, its vanessanne_@yahoo.com. i have tried cut n paste but it doesn't work... pls help me thanks n more power to all... god bless[/quote] Check out this tutorial on crossover...[url]http://theftalk.com/t19539-crossover-layout-tutorial.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-24 00:12:15)

mark101
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks..........you're a life saver for newbie's...........:)
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whow~ thx for sharing^^
gerenzze_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][b]HELP![/b][/i] [i]having thoughts on how to make vistor info as like bobcbar has done on his profile... do you know how to make vistor info? and a photo gallery too?.... [/i]:question:
matthew17.26@hotmail.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wana ask something...i didn't get the last part...the injection...what's with it?..can you help me?..by explaining it?...you got a great tutorial...that's my only question...where to place it and how to place it?...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gerenzze_08][i][b]HELP![/b][/i] [i]having thoughts on how to make vistor info as like bobcbar has done on his profile... do you know how to make vistor info? and a photo gallery too?.... [/i]:question:[/quote] Which visitors info do you want? They are all listed in the tricks and tutorial thread. Let me know which I can give you the link. My photo gallery is normal friendster photo gallery, if you have the album and want the photo gallery check this link..[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=604867#p604867[/url]
xxeyessettokillxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one :D i love it =):thumbsup:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=matthew17.26@hotmail.com]i wana ask something...i didn't get the last part...the injection...what's with it?..can you help me?..by explaining it?...you got a great tutorial...that's my only question...where to place it and how to place it?...[/quote] the injction is used to compile ur cs wid ur js... the injector/injction must b placed @ the vry top of ur js file but replace this part [b]CSS_LINK_URL_HERE[/b] wid the url or ur extrnal css. aftr that hit save & ur done. all u gotta do nxt is generate ur linker using ur extrnal js link ;) (also explaind on the 1st post.,generator site is also given ;) )

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-24 16:38:00)

rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx sir bob.!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:06

[ 9 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy