• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[quote=erlyn214]ei guyz ive read this but im kinda confuse i know the css but i dont know what is js :D dumb aiight hehe??? nywyz thanks!!! n godbless yall:)[/quote] u can refer to this one too [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url] [b]J[/b]ava[b]S[/b]cript is used on web pages for scripting, although it can be and is also used in other embedding scenarios. [b]CSS[/b] is used to help readers of web pages to define colors, fonts, layout, and other aspects of document presentation
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

@shy19 ..ate, pLs. pm da js linker..i couldn't find hir eh...engx..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mheng01]@shy19 ..ate, pLs. pm da js linker..i couldn't find hir eh...engx..[/quote] i PMed u already =)
anloreyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really need the jss linker. can anyone help me????
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=anloreyn]i really need the jss linker. can anyone help me????[/quote] pls follow ths link [url]http://theftalk.com/t23776-Don%27t-Post-Current-Linker-Broad-Daylight.-%5BAsk-Linker-Here%5D.html[/url]
ghelcoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

im really lost... what's external js? what's js linker? i got my css uploaded in Ripway but i dont know what to do next... pls help me.. i saw ur FS... its really awesome.. pls help...:wallbash::crybaby:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ghelcoh]im really lost... what's external js?[/quote] u may follow this one to0... [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url] external js is a file jz like wat u did wid ur css codes. its a compilation of js codes that will be saved in a host site to customize ur webpage... [quote]what's js linker?[/quote] the js linker is used to encode the codes into ur FS profile., it is normally placed in the media box or WIWTM section. it is used if u have a js/txt file... there are two kinds of linker., JS & CSS [quote]i got my css uploaded in Ripway but i dont know what to do next... pls help me.. i saw ur FS... its really awesome.. pls help...:wallbash::crybaby:[/quote] if ur using css-only codes then u need the CSS linker., get the css linker (ask any mods or go to a Sticky-thread n the help section) then there's a prt wer u'll place the Direct link of ur file (it looks like http://h1.ripway.com/username/file.css) and then jz place the code (linker) in ur media box..hit save then done.

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-03-25 18:44:07)

vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gud tutorial for us noobs.. yahoo:D
asrisa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi! I already made my css and js:)the problem is dont know if its working or not coz i dont know the linker:(can somebody help me for the linker?:(tnx
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=asrisa]Hi! I already made my css and js:)the problem is dont know if its working or not coz i dont know the linker:(can somebody help me for the linker?:(tnx[/quote] pls refer here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t23776-Don%27t-Post-Current-Linker-Broad-Daylight.-%5BAsk-Linker-Here%5D.html[/url]
asrisa
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for the info miss sHy19 :)
nhickz31
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice..i'll try to use it in my profile...:thumbsup:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=asrisa]tnx for the info miss sHy19 :)[/quote] ur welcome ;) [quote=nhickz31]nice..i'll try to use it in my profile...:thumbsup:[/quote] :lol: lolz its not a code., its a tutorial :P
kzyuri
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) :thumbsup: Thanks ..now i know it.. heheh:lol: thanx for yur tutorial.. ;] mwahx :arrow: [b]now it's cLear..[/b]
MazterHukom
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow..nice guide there.i hope it'll help me write my own codes..thanks
miika-y-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]yAaAay !! heLpfuL onE =)[/align]
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

hi..shy...finallly i know oredy....teeeeheeeee...:)!!.. thank you i willl never forget you...hahahaha!!!.. shy=shit...:thumbsup:
ryuka02
» n00b
1969-12-31

wait i get your tutorial but wait when you assign me to put 2 notepads???para saan ba yun hah...at saan ko ilalagay yun @@ryuka02@@:D:D:D:D:D=|=|=|:P:P:P
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ryuka02]wait i get your tutorial but wait when you assign me to put 2 notepads???para saan ba yun hah...at saan ko ilalagay yun @@ryuka02@@:D:D:D:D:D=|=|=|:P:P:P[/quote] pls avoid posting in language other dan english... remmbr that this is an international forum & ur in an intrnational section any way, to answer ur question... the two notepads are used to compile the codes that u wanna use & that's wat ull upload to the hosting site (that's the old way of saving ectrnal files) to see the new way,,, check the 1st post again... i updated it... the images are jz a lil blurred tho :lol:
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

omg shy...im already a friendstertalker....!!!teeeeeeheeeee...:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:39

[ 9 queries - 0.152 second ]
Privacy Policy