• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

murkzdurph16
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

just askin.. where do i cud get the linker!?! thnx guys..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[quote=murkzdurph16]just askin.. where do i cud get the linker!?! thnx guys..[/quote] u can either PM the mods or go to a sticked topic n the help section ;)
murkzdurph16
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank [b]shy19[/b] :kiss:
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: awesome. thanks for sharing
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice it can help me in doing my layout..
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Instead of saying "thank you" etc, why dont you give her a + reputation :eh:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-02 20:58:04)

chino96
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guys cool
mardeth25
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! thanx 4 the tips in making background...just wna know if how can i change the SHOOTOUT font, box and its color?pls help..
madpoets
» n00b
1969-12-31

just one question? is the external file that you mention in your tutorial is the same with the crossover layout? sorry if you might find this ? stupid i just really want to learn how to do that:(
memay12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing 8s a big thing 4 us especially 4 those newbie like me..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@[b]mardeth25[/b] try searchng here :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-Codes%21.html[/url] & other threads here n tricks & tutorial section & avoid double posting @[b]madpoets [/b] pls refer to reply # 361 ;) @[b]tjayvalrose_02 [/b] wat a gr8 idea :lol: :P kidding :lol:
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyc 1 :thumbsup:=)
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]yehey!! I was lookin' for these!!! :D :thumbsup: [/b][/color]
andie28
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing your knowledge.=)
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

very coolto a newbie like me. im trying to lean this
mel17
» n00b
1969-12-31

im a newbie here...
daryl_lloyd22
» n00b
1969-12-31

where could i get the linker? huhu cant find it
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=daryl_lloyd22]where could i get the linker? huhu cant find it[/quote] as of now., i dont think der's a wrkng linker., coz they've been filterd... u may refer here: :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t26143-ANNOUNCEMENT%3A-linker-OVERLAY-filtered%21.html[/url] ;)
mel17
» n00b
1969-12-31

where i cna found the js linker???
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mel17]where i cna found the js linker???[/quote] as of now...there's still no available linker for js...=)=)

Last edited by aloneforever (2008-04-04 12:37:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:17

[ 10 queries - 0.113 second ]
Privacy Policy