• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

:arrow: Spams removed. Guys do not double post. just cleaning up kambal. hope you dont mind. ;] :penguin:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: Spams removed. Guys do not double post. just cleaning up kambal. hope you dont mind. ;] :penguin:[/quote] thnx kambal :D ...actions appreciated :kiss:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: spam removed again. guys are your heads harder than stone?! :wallbash:
noddy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to know how to uniquely edit my profile layout but it's diificult. help!!!!!!!!!!!:o
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=noddy]i want to know how to uniquely edit my profile layout but it's diificult. help!!!!!!!!!!!:o[/quote] read.,understand & follow the instruction on the 1st post ;) :D
omvanilla-shake
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: ok!! nice=|=);)
bhibhi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19][i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome newbies :lol: when making ur own layout from scratch... [b]Step 1:[/b] [color=#FF0000][u]Background Image[/u][/color] you need a background image... you may use yahoo search, google or photobucket to look for images that you want... if u wanna resize., add effects or animations... u may go to [url]http://lunapic.com[/url] you may also host it there or u may sve it then host it in ur own photo hosting site additional info for foto editing from R&R [quote=Refresh/Reload]just wanna recommend... if you don't have any image editor... try downloading [b]Irfanview[/b] it's free, easy to use and safe... been using this for years... :D but actually... if u have ur own pc... you should already have one like NERO for example... coz it's(CD) included mostly on your hardware items as package... if you don't have one... maybe you've been scammed har har =D so for those shop users that's going to buy a pc package someday... retrieved the hardware(parts) boxes so that u can check if a software CD is included as a free package... ups i'm getting out of the topic.. :lol: Irfanview site:[url]http://www.irfanview.com/[/url][/quote] [b]Step 2:[/b] [color=#FF0000][u]Profile Editor[/u][/color] Setting up to use it in ur friendster you may go to one of these sites: [url=http://www.cubancouncil.com/friendster/index.html][u][b]Cuban Council[/b][/u][/url] [url=http://friendster-tweakers.com/tools/friendster-editor/][u][b]Friendster-Tweakers[/b][/u][/url] [url=http://www.bigoo.ws/generators/friendster/index.aspx][b][u]Bigoo[/u][/b][/url] after doing those editing., you may save the codes in ur [url=http://www.friendster.com/editskin.php]CSS Section[/url]... [b]or[/b] u may add that to ur [u][i]External CSS file[/i][/u]... [b]Step 3:[/b] [color=#FF0000][u]The Tweaks[/u][/color] now., it's time to look around the forum... Tricks & Tutorials Section... look for the codes that u want., [i]i would start with those less complicated things =) [/i] you might wanna assign two notepads... one for CSS & one for JS... for some codes...go here :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-Codes%21.html[/url] [b]Step 4:[/b] [color=#FF0000][u]Saving & Uploading the files[/u][/color] here's my examples of saving codes... Css Notepad: ill put 3 codes. * floating page effect * centering profile texts & headers * & image effects (from friendster-tweakers) <">save it as mycss.css Js Notepad: ill put 2 codes. * marquee friends list * marquee shoutout box <">save it as myjs[b].txt[/b] den open an account at [url=http://ripway.com][b]ripway[/b][/url] or jz use any existing hosting site that u have... if it still isn't clear you may just read (and understand) this tutorial... [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=22027&p=1][b]Making External Files[/b][/url] [b]PLEASE PM THE MODS FOR THE LINKERS[/b] thinking of adding lots of JS codes... try the guide [url=http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-codes-file-newbies%28additions%3ANov.8%29.html][b][u]here[/u][/b][/url] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: **using css & js???** inject ur css file in ur js by using feruzz's css injction <">put that on top of ur extrnal js... dat way.,u'll only need the js linker for ur FS profle*[/quote] hey after iupload that code sa ripway how can i put it in my media box?what is the updated code?mai i know? ty..pm me im my fs, wishy_bian@yahoo.com, ty
chubby1o
» n00b
1969-12-31

wazzzup!! can you plz help me in profile editing?=)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bhibhi]hey after iupload that code sa ripway how can i put it in my media box?what is the updated code?mai i know? ty..pm me im my fs, wishy_bian@yahoo.com, ty[/quote] search for the updated linker (or PM a moderator) that will be the one ull put in ur media box [quote=chubby1o]wazzzup!! can you plz help me in profile editing?=)[/quote] pls read first post
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

pls dont double post ;) hmmn., wat are those images for?...u want those to b part of ur lay? u can use image edting softwares or sites to do so...
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]tnx for sharing!!!:thumbsup: keep it up dude!!:)[/b][/i]
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

,,tnx.. ,,its good..:D
the.Used
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial for newbie....
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its hard 2 do the friendster tricks,.,:( but i will do my best 2 beautify my profile,.,.=)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=janz020]its hard 2 do the friendster tricks,.,:( but i will do my best 2 beautify my profile,.,.=)[/quote] u can do it =) jz follow the step-by-step guide :D

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-03-23 00:46:53)

gaiia
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is the[b] working [/b]and [b]latest [/b][u]css linker[/u]? [i]thanks![/i]:)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=gaiia]what is the[b] working [/b]and [b]latest [/b][u]css linker[/u]? [i]thanks![/i]:)[/quote] Proceed to the [b]Underground Section.[/b] =)
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for this one

Last edited by lloyd (2008-03-23 04:05:26)

erlyn214
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei guyz ive read this but im kinda confuse i know the css but i dont know what is js :D dumb aiight hehe??? nywyz thanks!!! n godbless yall:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 9 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy