• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

[i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

nice tutorial lil sis... :thumbsup: just wanna recommend... if you don't have any image editor... try downloading [b]Irfanview[/b] it's free, easy to use and safe... been using this for years... :D but actually... if u have ur own pc... you should already have one like NERO for example... coz it's(CD) included mostly on your hardware items as package... if you don't have one... maybe you've been scammed har har =D so for those shop users that's going to buy a pc package someday... retrieved the hardware(parts) boxes so that u can check if a software CD is included as a free package... ups i'm getting out of the topic.. :lol: Irfanview site:[url]http://www.irfanview.com/[/url]

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2007-12-11 05:38:03)

atyrahsahyra
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

where shld i put the codes fer css injection?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=atyrahsahyra]where shld i put the codes fer css injection?[/quote] css injection must be placed on top of ur external js ... =)
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: thanks 4 sharing :thumbsup:
jhampoli
» n00b
1969-12-31

kei, tnx
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice tutorial , [b]now i know how to create a own profile [/b]:D [b]BELIEVE IT!![/b]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kyuubi_naruto91]wow nice tutorial , [b]now i know how to create a own profile [/b]:D [b]BELIEVE IT!![/b][/quote] gud 4 u =) glad i cud help ;)
melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the information.. =)
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial... this will help a lot for newbies...
melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.. it's made easy.. =)
bongbangis24
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the the tutorial.. great job! btw, the marquee slide for friendlist is not working in FF ryt?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bongbangis24]thanks for the the tutorial.. great job! btw, the marquee slide for friendlist is not working in FF ryt?[/quote] it works n FF... but it doesnt start automatically., u need to hover it 1st
h a r Ü n O
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]can i combine the js and css?[/b] :redface:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=h a r Ü n O][b]can i combine the js and css?[/b] :redface:[/quote] Not on the same file for the codes. Create a file on ripway for ur external css codes and another for ur js codes. Then you can use the css injector inside ur js codes so you only need to have one linker code on ur profile.
kris23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wer can i find the url of my photo to be used as a background for my layout??[/b]
gwapa0710
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]now. i can understand clearly what to do.. little bit compilcated than before, but still its easy to understand.. ^_^[/align][/b]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kris23][b]wer can i find the url of my photo to be used as a background for my layout??[/b][/quote] well to get that., u need to upload ur image nto a hosting site such as [url]http:photobucket.com[/url] or [url]imageshack.ws[/url]
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow, this is kinda question & answer forum for newbies.. This is really helpful og yours ms. shy!
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial :eh: :eh: :thumbsup: :eh:
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice tutorial...!! it's usefull 4 noobs :D :thumbsup: thanxx 4 sharing :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]i jz decided to make this topic coz of the questions i've read in the help section... i jz wanna help., mods u may close this if u think its unnecessary ;) [/i] this is for the newbies...welcome

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:37

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy